Introductions - New Members Start Here

Hi, I'm Brad. A bedwetter growing up. Wore diapers to bed until I was 12.it never really stopped completely. Trickled to s few times a year. When I moved in with my partner, they were grossed out when it happened, and we decided I should be in diapers for bed. Then it started more frequently, and I'm back to bedwetting every night, needing thicker diapers and sleeping in a separate bed due to leaks. Partner passed away a few years ago, and now trying to date again, but always afraid of having them over on account of plastic sheets, and finding out I'm a bedwetter. Glad to have found this forum, to air my fears.

Hi Brad,
Sorry for your loss. Glad you found the chat rooms here. Betwetting is annoying but fortunately products are much better than they used to be. Hope you find some new friends here. There is plenty of excellent information and feel free to share what’s on you mind too. Hope to hear more from you.
Have a nice afternoon,
Jim

Hi Brad, sorry for your loss and I an understand being a bedwetter makes dating hard but the right person will not be phased by it .

Hi Steve, thanks for your kind words and words of encouragement. It's great to have this site as a source of support.

Welcome aboard Brad!! Very sorry for your loss as well, dating isn’t easy when your not having any issues and when you add something like incontinence it makes us feel un-want-able(if that’s a word, lol) but the truth is as long as your a good person then people will love you for who you are and those that do t want to take the time to understand and get to know you aren’t worth your time!! Keep your chin up and keep trying, you are worth it!!

@jrpoorman Hi there male 55 from Scotland and a bed wetter a problem I have had all my life I have never had a dry night or a dry day I wear nappies 24/7

Ianj said:
@jrpoorman Hi there male 55 from Scotland and a bed wetter a problem I have had all my life I have never had a dry night or a dry day I wear nappies 24/7
Hi Ian, good to hear from you. 51 here in Maryland.

Ianj said:
I too wear nappies all the time I am 56 and haven't been dry at night since turning 50. My daytime problems started in my late 40's and now i am more or less completely urinary incontinent and dependant on nappies 24/7

Hello Ian, there are many of us wearing diapers 24/7 here. I’m 45 and have been wearing diapers for the last 15 years and others here even longer so we are not alone and we can live a full life as long as we keep it in perspective and try not to let it consume you!! This board is a great place to be to help us connect and understand we aren’t alone and we are normal!! Glad you joined us!!

Hello! My name is mzqaz123.
A little about me:I am a girl who likes to keep trying. After I started writing, I was curious about the self-Media industry. (At that time, I began to write manuscripts to others.) In August 2018, I applied to the company for resignation. I said to the leader, I want to try it wholeheartedly, even if I hit the South wall, I do not regret it. On September 20, I went to my old classmate (and my superior, Zheng Hui), bought 10 jerseys and became a trainee agent. Unexpectedly, the brand of NCS is too hot. Before it was officially advertised, someone came to me and bought it, so they rushed to upgrade the replenishment. The reason I want to sell jerseys is because I have a great figure. I always like to wear jerseys, and I can't do without them when I go to play. Now the body is getting stronger and stronger, and the color is much more ruddy. It's hard to find a brand with good quality and low price. It's of course the most economical to wear it for a long time and act as an agent. (Save money + earn money) After doing microbusiness, I have been writing in my original circle of friends. Another very coincidental opportunity, I met my copywriting teacher, the little prince. I like the style of her circle of friends and secretly imitate it myself. The more she looked, the more she liked it, so she paid for it and studied systematically with her. The little prince is also a quotient. I am a sensitive muscle. Other facial mask is not used. Seeing her facial mask is very good, it is a production line with Xiang Ti card, Chanel and so on. As a lazy and beautiful girl, of course, I can't help trying. So she bought four boxes of facial mask from her. I like little prince teacher very much. I want to study with her all the time. After thinking about it, I decide to act as her agent and go to her team to study secretly. (actually, I've learned a lot from stealing) so now you see the mask of red bag wrapped in my circle of friends, that's it. Of course, it's not over yet. Later, I met a young lady (how to know, you can see my next self-introduction), she is a self-startup owner, do fresh industry. On New Year's Day, she gave me a box of ugly oranges. (Orchard picks, no catalysis, no waxing) I heard her introduce her team agency system, which is very human and scientific. No stockpiling, factory direct hair. More importantly, the company attaches great importance to the growth of agents, irregular training and drainage activities. It's a good thing for Xiaobai, a micro-trader. I thought about drainage before, but I don't know what to send. And fruits of good quality and low price, which everyone likes, can help me to do such things. In addition, there are some people who want to work part-time with me, but because they dare not hoard goods, they cancel the idea. So this platform can solve this problem. (Should you say I have an idea?) In fact, everyone likes to make money (I like it anyway, I admit it), so if there is an opportunity to let me have one more channel and one more income, why should I refuse? This is my experience as a micro-business. So, after that, if you need brown sugar, honey, facial mask, fresh fruit and so on, you can feel free to come to me. Maybe it will give you extra surprise. [Naughty] I sell things that I have personally inspected. The quality is not good. I won't recommend it to you.nfl brand store

soccer brand store

nhl brand store

ncaa brand store

mlb brand store

nba brand store

What the fuck is all that babbling??? I didn’t note a coherent thought throughout any of that nonsense........

Hi all, I’m a 30yo lady from the UK. I’ve experienced both daytime incontinence and nocturnal eurensis in varying degrees my whole life. Currently I’m wet multiple times every night and have to wear a pad during the day to minimise embarrassing accidents.

I’ve tried all medication available on the NHS and also tried PTNS and Botox. All have been unsuccessful. As you can imagine it’s really affected my life (mentally, physically and emotionally) but I’m trying to regain my life and explore the world while at it!

I like to travel but usually stay in hotels and wear night time pads (diapers) but have recently won the opportunity to go on a 6 week trip with a group and don’t want to pass it up! I’m super nervous as it’s a long time in various places across the US and Canada so I don’t know how I’d travel with 6 weeks worth of day and night pads AND all my clothes (clean and soiled). The fear of dozing off while in a bus with the group is huge! Let alone figuring out where to do laundry if we stay in a city for less than a day.

P.s. no one besides my immediate family and doctors know. I’m really scared and embarrassed to share with others and would rather try and manage this without the people on the trip finding out.

Any advice?

Welcome! This forum has a great group of people who support each other.for your present issue, I can't recommend any reusables that are descrete and reliable. It would seem it's better to pack another bag than to have a public accident. I found that most people are more concerned with their own life than to bother worrying about what someone else wears for underwear. Good luck!

Welcome aboard worldtraveller, I would suggest finding what products are best for managing the accidents and just go with it, yes it is embarrassing and not easy to manage physically or mentally but finding a way to manage the physical issues will help your mental health!! Pads don’t always give the best protection so I would suggest using a pull up or tape on diaper to insure the leaks don’t happen during the day and depending on how heavy you wet at night you may need to change to a more absorbent product for night time use. If your trip has planned stops you can order supplies to be direct shipped to pharmacies along your route and pick them up and pack them as you go. I have not done this yet but others have and it sounds like it worked great!! However you choose to manage it just remember this is a disability and you are NOT defined by this you are simply dealing with a disability the best way possible!!