How to best manage?

greengold4, you can wiggle a taped on diaper up and down if you are close to a bathroom and need to have a bm. I do it. It depends on the brand though. There are also some where you they have double tapes at the sides so you can refasten them. What brands are you using now?

itsmaddy95 said:
greengold4, you can wiggle a taped on diaper up and down if you are close to a bathroom and need to have a bm. I do it. It depends on the brand though. There are also some where you they have double tapes at the sides so you can refasten them. What brands are you using now?

Lately I have been using an Abena M4 or L4 depending on which one is cheaper when I order since I am between sizes. Luckily I don't usually have much of a problem with needing BMs during the day usually I have one in the morning before I leave for the day and that is it although it can vary. Sorry if TMI. Abena has the double tapes, and I have found that if you can get the secondary tape back onto the primary tape you can unfasten it several times.

Recommend timed trips to the toilet at least every two hours reducing those bladder surges, reduce or eliminate caffeinated drinks which cause surges, sip more instead of drinking all at once whole water glass, and work on neuro control with biofeedback. You may need to catheterize to get your bladder empty when you do toilet so that in between the dam (bladder) doesn't spill over the spillway(uretha).
I think it's personal preference on which pad, pull up, or diaper to use.

leaky said:
Recommend timed trips to the toilet at least every two hours reducing those bladder surges, reduce or eliminate caffeinated drinks which cause surges, sip more instead of drinking all at once whole water glass, and work on neuro control with biofeedback. You may need to catheterize to get your bladder empty when you do toilet so that in between the dam (bladder) doesn't spill over the spillway(uretha).
I think it's personal preference on which pad, pull up, or diaper to use.
For me timed voiding during the day is basically impossible. For me it isn't that my bladder leaves urine left it is that it needs to empty more often than normal