Groups

@Pammy53 When you do a regular post, everyone can see it. It’s only if you select “women’s group” while creating a topic that it will go specifically to the women’s group.

@snow - Oh, okay. If I had thought about it, of course. That makes sense. Boy, when I messaged nafc to join the ladies group and asked about that (my confused brain) - they must have thought they were dealing with with a real moron. Geez. Thanks for the explanation. - Pam

@Pammy53, It's always good to ask questions even if there is the slightest doubt. After all why hold it in and wonder about it if asking will clear everything up.
So just ask anyway because there is always someone else who may have the same question.

Hello all! After a few days of trial and error, we are starting to set up a better system to managing groups. Because it's a manual process to add each of you, we have created a form where you can sign up with your email address and can simply add a checkmark for which group you would like to join. From here on out, we'll add the names to the individual groups on a weekly basis.

You can sign up for groups by clicking this link.

A few things to note, based on some questions we've seen.

-Groups are not replacing anything, and if you join one, it doesn't mean you won't be able to post to the full forum. It's simply a place to discuss topics that you may feel more comfortable discussing within that group.

-At this time, we don't have a way to post to different places at the same time. If you want to post something to a group, and the full forum, you'll need to post it separately to both places.

We are excited to see how this goes, and have other ideas for expanding and improving the forum. Please keep an eye out for a survey from us coming soon!

@NAFC In my email, I’m still receiving every post in the men’s group, when I certainly don’t want to. I’m so sick of reading ED posts on an incontinence website. Can that be fixed, please? Furthermore, I don’t want men seeing what I post in the women’s group.

Well that was rude, We don't need any Karen's over here so please respond to NAFC directly instead of using up our space. Jeesh

@1reginald57 My comment WAS directed to the NAFC. Why do you think I deserve to be forced to read all the mens’ comments about ED when I’m on a forum about incontinence, huh? This is *NOT* an ED forum. There are endless ED forums out there, so go get your kicks about that somewhere else.