Private Groups

I answered the post it's hidden somewhere disappeared.
Well it doesn't matter. Incontinence is an isolating experience as far as I'm concerned, and so many causes.
I do like the forum for being open to all sorts of medical and mental health as at the end of the regardless of reason incontinence is a lonely experience no matter who has it.

@ALL

May I suggest that we have a group for women, a group for men, and a group for mixed gender? That will allow everyone to choose without feeling coerced or deprived. Do you think that will work?

@DanCarr That’s been the plan all along: to have the primary group stay as it is with all genders, then to also add private mens and womens groups. The plan was never to abolish the original mixed group.

@DanCarr Well, I tagged them directly, and clearly they don’t care to respond or to act, so I feel like we’ve been totally misled by this entire topic.

So sorry if I as a man write something on the subject - but maybe it helps to find a solution. I think we have different problems here: On the one hand there is the desire to exchange about certain topics only with the same sex. On the other hand there is the argument that as a woman I don't want to read 100 mails about prostate. I personally find the reason for the second problem also annoying. The first problem I understand.

In other forums I know, threads are sorted e.g. according to medical categories like neurological disorders, paraplegia, urogynecology and so on. We have the tag system here - unfortunately it is neither good to use nor does it currently contain tags that would allow such a sorting. I think to make the whole thing clearer we need a proper sorting. If it is then also gender specific - so much the better. The question is how to achieve that, because at least the sorting problem affects all users. Maybe we can work together for a solution and then we will be heard sooner?

@MichaelDahlke I'm following the men's subjects and posting there so anything about our men's issues will be in there and not offensive to others. Hopefully will have a men only forum as well as a women's only forum. If moderator does not come up to a solution to this, I will move to another forum or site
Boom

@All.
It's clear that in order for this site to work, it must be gender-specific, plus one gender-combined category. I don't know how you do that, but hoping it will happen soon. The best to all.