When you realize that you have enough diapers to last for awhile.

Archives1

Staff member
Yet still order more because they aren’t your preferred brand.

So now that I will only wear MegaMax out of the house I’m going through my backstock of crinklz and betterdry at home. I also wear the MegaMax at night so I had my buyer (who bills Medicaid for me) order a case of MegaMax in black and a case of go supreme pull ups. I wear the go supreme in the mornings while I’m having my coffee before I have a bowel movement. That way I can save on diapers as I usually don’t have any accidents after I get up in the morning until later on.

What is everyone’s routine? And am I the only weirdo with a closet full of diapers? Hahaha

Nope! I only wear pull up diapers and I have maybe 6 packs (amounts to 80 diapers or so)in my closet already. I always order when I get ready to start on my last pack before I would run out. Paranoid I will run out if I order later than that.

I've many packets of diapers in spare bedroom
sometimes I don't use the 4 diapers a day I'm entitled to as part of my order from some government health service in Ireland.

And 2 diapers in each backpack or bag I bring everywhere which has my shopping bags and diapers etc in it.

I literally have a whole closet full of my goto brands. For my clothes, I have a clothes rack outside of my closet cause my closet is full. I probably have enough for a year. Every once in awhile I splurge on a nicer brand out there. For the most part I have Tranquility ATN's, ID Slip, Molicare, Comfydry 24/7 oh and a few packs of the Tranquility pull-ups. Half way through the year I do a big order to restock.

@justej haha yep. I would have a lot more clothes if half my wardrobe wasn’t filled with nappies. I actually regularly wake up closing the door of my cupboard during a dream about intruders entering my room and finding the stash. Clearly they’re a more precious commodity in the land of of nod.

Yep, especially as supplies had the potential of being short due to COVID hoarding. I used to always keep two packages’ worth, now it’s more like 10.

Since the pandemic, I keep a little extra of everything, including diapers. I also have a stash of brands I no longer wear, but I hold on to them just in case they are needed.

On my end, I always pre-buy more than I need. I currently have about 2-3 months worth of pads if I feel brave, but also 3 months of pullups, which are byfar easier. It is really smart to have extra because incontinence can be unpredictable.