Hello friends!

Man,you are such a special person, their is a place for you in Heaven I'm sure about that, we are all saying a prayer for you.

Hi Steven, that was a most beautiful, heartfelt and touching message and one for everyone of us to treasure as we all live out our days. Your final words are truly those to live by! What you say reminds me of Edward Bok who had a similar sentiment. He was a publisher from Holland and settled in the U.S. He founded a famous botanical garden and nature sanctuary here in Florida. His philosophy reminds me so much of you. He said, "Leave the world a better place because you were in it." And Steven, you're leaving the world a better place because you were in it. Your words to us show that!
Your grace and the wisdom you show at your impending departure will not only inspire us but will guide us in how we will be able to live our lives better. All of what you said are truly words to live by, not only in words but in action.
Those are truly life's valuable lessons, and it is all good but I was especially struck by your advice to give, but expect nothing back. And count it a blessing if you do get something back. I know I learned that long ago and as with you, it's a principle that has always guided me. To me it is so much more blessed to give than to receive! And as for making mistakes, you know there's nothing wrong with making mistakes but it's wrong when you don't learn from them. And your view on forgiving those who hurt us even if we've never hurt them is such sage advice.
Well, Steven, no matter how much time you have left, and none of us can know how much time there is left for any of us, you have learned so well throughout your life and you are passing it along to us. It's a gift truly appreciated and you are still living by your principle that it is so much more blessed to give than to receive!
Your presence has been and still is a gift to us. You are truly unforgettable.
So my friend, peace be with you and know we are all saying a prayer for you.
Good bye and Godspeed,

Bill