Fastest Absorbency Greatest Capacity

The absolute two best brands I have had for both of these qualities, are the confidry 24/7 and even better than those is the northsore megamax diapers.

If you like a really thick and bulky diaper with great absorbency then you really can't go wrong with Mega-Max or Better Dry. I liked Better Dry a little better though. Just fit me better, but each person fits different.

thats good information. Most of us hate bulky even at night.
myself i haven't the funds or patience to sample all the options so this survey is HELPFUL

Just an FYI on the Tye Medical product they have a great 2 part system which minimizes the cost to you. If you go to their website tyemedical.com you can get samples that best suit your thinking of what will work best for you.

thank you!!free samples is a great way to start. i have only bought a full pack but didn't like the couple i tried

I use seni super plus, about a dollar each on amazon, and fairly absorbent. Comes close to L4, which I use when things intensify. Seni seems to handle multiple heavy wettings.

I tried the tye medical diapers and insert system and I liked the feel of them but the inserts are quite large and to have those or my regular diapers along to change it’s easier and my diapers are smaller to transport in a bag, plus the tye inserts kind of move around a bit while walking around.

good to know!
i think bulk, crinkley noise and the ahift of diapers when movong are important factors to many

Agreed!! I’ve been finding I need a booster added during the day and it’s really irritating when the booster moves around!! The one huge plus to the tye diapers is they are really wide and hold boosters quite well as most diapers seem to be too thin for boosters and you end up with a leak out the side. But the cost of these diapers is quite costly so that makes it impossible to buy them!! I just wish someone would make a decent diaper and booster pad that we could afford!!

dont look to big pharm and the medical supply industry for mercy. thats a fact.
have you tried wearing a snug cotton male boxer short over the diaper to keep it from moving when you walk?

The Northshore underwear are by far the most absorbent out there but still move around way too much when your at all active so they just don’t work for me. I’ve found I must wear a diaper that I can tape on and it won’t move as I’m working, walking, sitting, and getting up and down through the day. It’s such a pain to deal with but it could be much much worse!! Life is full of twists and turns but it’s really how you look at it and learn to lean each way to help it find the straightest path to get through.

Yes maymay most days while at work I will wear a brief boxer over my diaper to help keep it from moving but I mostly wear it to have something on if my diaper is very wet and heavy or starts to leak to catch the leak and in case I’m not by my supplies to have something on while I wait to get a new diaper on. I really don’t care for the underwear over my diaper though, it seems to be too tight and then causes the diaper to rub so if I don’t have to wear one I usually don’t. Do others wear a boxer or brief over there diapers?

I never wear a boxer short underwear over my diaper. I just wear my pull up diaper under my clothes during the day but sleep in just my diaper and plastic cover up pants at night.