Fastest Absorbency Greatest Capacity

at night I wear thick pin on with plastic pants. During the day I do wear tighter boxer briefs over my disposable to keep it in place and to catch any leaks when I neglect to change soon enough.

I have tried both the Megamax and Better Dry samples. They work great and are super bulky so I only wore them at night. Could not wear them during the day. I wear the Northshore pull ups during the day.

I asked for and received free samples from northshore. They even sent 2 sizes since I wasn't sure from past experience.
I have not tried them yet. I can't sleep soundly in any product

I buy all my diapers from Northshore. Great company and quick to mail you your products.They'll also include other free samples of products in your order when you order according to your size designation.

They were very quick to respond there is a link somewhere posted here by "northshoreAdam". They certainly provide excellent customer service

Yes Northshore is the very best at customer service but the shipping charges are a killer!! I get it they need to pass it along but it just seems the government or insurance we pay so dearly for could help cut the cost at the very least!!!!!! I spend far too much money on this stuff but I have no choice like most of us, it’s either buy them or stay home on the biffy all day and night and never move again!!

So I have some news to share in a new product that I have just come across. I am always up for trying new products and trying to find the perfect “fit” and have come across some amazing products and some really lousy ones too but I have never tried anything out of the “medical” type or style of diapers. We have all heard how great the “abdl” style of diapers are but that’s just not me. Northshore Adam told me about these coming out and how the colored diapers might help in not looking like a diaper if it sneaks out. So I thought what the heck I’ll give them a shot. These are the Northshore supreme lite briefs. I bought, blue, green, and white. Now I’m not super crazy about the lighter colored dots on them but the color is great and the absorbency compared to the thickness is unbelievable!! I thought you had to have a thick diaper to get through the day, I was wrong, these are really great diapers and very very comfortable!! Although the cost is up there these will be my go to for going out with my wife or with friends for the evening. I am very very impressed, thank you Adam for the heads up and thank you Northshore for the product!!

Does anyone on here wear or tried the Northshore Go Supreme or Flex Supreme pull up diapers? Do you have any problems with the padding bunching up on you after wearing for any extended amount of time? They are still comfortable and work well, but the padding does not hold it's shape as well as Tranquility does so I have found. Also the thinness of pant material (not padding)seems to be a little thin and see through. Anyone else try these? They are very nice in that they handle any amount I throw at it without leaking though.

This is very helpful! I dont know this type but you make it sound like a good one to try pull up or tape?

Go to Northshorecare.com and they have almost any type of pad, pull up diaper and brief diaper you could try. Competitive prices too. I really liked the plastic backed Better Dry and ConfiDry brief diapers. They worked and felt great. A little more expensive than others but they work well. I now wear the Northshore Go Supreme, Flex Supreme and Tranquility Day and Night pull up diapers. I use them interchangeably and as my full time diapers. Even at night.

if your diaper is moving around during the day i would suggest wearing a pul pant over them. i wear garywear active pul pants and they keep things in place and also hide the diaper. i wear the black ones with boxers sometimes or just the pul pant by themselves if its hot.

I use the northshore supreme lite as well. I use those in conjunction with the total dry booster pads andI can get through most of the day with one change. The new colors they have are a nice break in the monotony on just white diapers. Might as well have a bit of fun despite our embarrassing features.