The NAFC Recipe Guide.

e0e1b486cb6394c47f4cb952789b6fda.jpg

I found this. My wife had shingles a few years ago. It was diagnosed by her chiropractor. We have the vaccine as well as pneumonia and flu. We did the first couple Covid’s but have stopped doing that. Although both of us have caught it.

My mother got a bad case of shingles when she was 84. However it actually exposed underlying dementia that she had cleverly concealed. Her apartment was a mess but her checkbook was balanced! She passed two years later.

@DWLCPAJD - Great lighting on the photo. Really, quite professional. Honest, not a slam. I don't know how old you are - but do you remember Cigarellos? I think that it is how it's spelled. I was young and thought they were more feminine looking and lady like. I bought a pack, tried one and threw everything in the trash - Your picture is very elegant looking. It almost makes anyone want to smoke a cigar. - Pam

@Pammy53 Thank you for your kind words. You are referring to Tiparillo. A slender cigar with white tip. The advertisement was: Should a gentleman offer a lady a Tiparillo? I am 68 and remember the commercials. Actually not a particularly good cigar from what I recall.

With respect to Shingles, I sent PM to Snow. She is young and I hope she can get the vaccine.

@DWLCPAJD - Thank you. Re the brand name - Thank you- I knew I was close. Thanks for sending the Shingles info to snow. Hope it helps. - Pam

fb6ff4aad6f3db462ded073c4055e6c8.jpg

You certainly were. Fireworks for you! There is a fireworks.store half mile south of me and tonight was there annual display for customers. It was 40 minute show.

@snow - I certainly cannot pretend that I know what you're life has been like or is currently so. We all carry scars inside and out. They are - like it or not a part of us. I try to view them as long as I am alive - a victory. - No matter your religious beliefs - I think as long as we are alive - God is not done with us yet. There is always something else to do. - Pam

@DWLCPAJD Thank you for the tip. I don’t have an immunodeficiency disease, but in my opinion, having severe anxiety should count, because anxiety lowers your immune system. I’ll be asking around about it.

Sorry to hear about your mom but at least she lived a long life!