PTSD Episodes

jrpoorman said:
Ate the cookies, cleared the browser caches and hidden cache files. Ate the rest of the cookies. Took a nap. šŸ˜

Enjoy your nap! But I found the source of the issue - 2020 isn't running on a stable version of Window, its running on Windows Me.

You're telling me; I tried to uninstall 2020 from its kernel - but clippy keeps asking if I need help with something?

Honeeecombs said:
jrpoorman said:
Ate the cookies, cleared the browser caches and hidden cache files. Ate the rest of the cookies. Took a nap. šŸ˜

Enjoy your nap! But I found the source of the issue - 2020 isn't running on a stable version of Window, its running on Windows Me.

Good thread, very funny responses.

BTW, has anyone thought of converting 2020 to Apple or Linux operating system?

Hi @Honeeecombs, A bit late here but joining in this evening. Just want you to know that you are totally safe here and this forum is strictly non-judgmental which is definitely the way it should be. That's one reason why I love it. Nothing you tell us will be considered silly or irrelevant. After all you know your feelings and no one can deny them. You have every right to feel as you do and to express what you're thinking. We will listen. Although I haven't experienced PTSD (at least to my knowledge) we all have your back and will give you all the support you need. It is that cool a place and the members are about the most awesome you'll ever meet. I've been here for just a few weeks but the friendship of these people has just opened up wonderful new feelings for me and I feel a new energization and total liberation. I have every confidence you will feel the same after being here and giving us a try. If we can do more, you won't be asking the impossible. Oh, and I think I've told you in a previous post, please don't be too proud to admit you need the protective underwear. I think in the long run it;'ll help your self-esteem. That still goes for tonight!
And @snow and @Maymay941, I was really saddened to read that you have been abused in your earlier lives. Obviously there probably is still a lot I'm not aware of, but both of you have come through to me as very strong and beautiful people and it is my pleasure to be sharing this forum with you! And in a word may I say that you are perfect in my eyes! And yes, your inner child is definitely not at fault! You have my word on that.
For all of us, I want to look ahead positively at what's left of 2020 and 2021 and only think the best thoughts.:D It's something we all can share here!

Apple makes some great products, canā€™t complain. Love their phones and iPads, just wish they would add a micro SD card slot.
šŸ™‚

I love Apple products less than I used to, but they still win for me. Their OS simply works like my brain. I also have a Windows machine. Good to stay active with both, for occupational reasons. They each have their proā€™s and conā€™s; PCs certainly win by having a backspace key.

Iā€™m really tired of the choices Tim Cook, Apple CEO has made since Steve Jobs died. Iā€™m ready for a new CEO. I want more ports and a CD/DVD player back in my MacBook Pro. I want headphone jacks in all my devices. I want a 17ā€ MacBook Pro again, not these puny 15ā€ models weā€™ve had to fight so hard to get. Tim Cook firmly believes everyone can live with a 13ā€ screen. Not those of us who work in the visual arts - small screens donā€™t cut it! We require a ton of processing power and a large palette. Anyway.

@Honeeecombs

Hey buddy, sorry we took over your post to talk about operating systems and how AWESOME Apple products are. Well mostly awesome.

Jaytee said:
@Honeeecombs

Hey buddy, sorry we took over your post to talk about operating systems and how AWESOME Apple products are. Well mostly awesome.

Id rather talk about Apple products my dude. I like general discussion! I have been laughing up a storm reading this thread.

But yeah, if anyone wants to get serious and post something don't hesitate.

@Honeeecombs

Feel ya bro. The general convos are great. Doesn't all have to be about life situations we are facing or dealing with.

I don't have anything serious to say, ATM, but feel free ( @Honeeecombs and anyone )to chat anytime. Even if it is just someone to listing to you without much comment, just to talk something out.

You stay awesome man.