Intimacy

"Urine is sterile."
Victoria Cullen

"Urine is not dangerous to the sexual partner, though it may be a bother during sex."
American Cancer Society

lightninboy said:
"Urine is sterile."
Victoria Cullen

"Urine is not dangerous to the sexual partner, though it may be a bother during sex."
American Cancer Society

Thank you but it won't change anything sadly

What about mutual masterbation? I have known a few ladys that really seemed to enjoy that more than intercourse. I was just fine with it too at the time. I dont leak urine with an erection but have soon after. Im not married and dont do serious relationships anymore so this isnt much of an issue for me anymore.

When i was still able to get an erection i catheterized before sex. It wasn't ideal either and it took some planning but leaking was minimal.

I am unable to get an erection enough to actually have intercourse. I don’t know about everyone else who is in diapers 24/7 has your penis shrunk! If mine is not able to get a little hard it is to embarrassing for my wife to see it. She says it is no big deal, but she cannot even try a hand job, one finger and thumb. So embarrassing, this is definitely not how it used to be!! I think it is being 24/7 diapered. I
Do make her happy in many ways though, which when I do those things makes me happy.

In our case it's different because I met my wife at one of the surgeons (1997) and the only sex we've ever had was post injury. Typically if it's a quickie I'll just pull my penis out of the side of my diaper unless I'm having erection issues, or shower or whatever as long as I keep my anxiety down I'm good. It does help that she uses her vibrator because it's strong enough that I can feel it and that helps with keeping my erections.