Sex!!

Bimix 30 units twice a week for me. Got used to giving myself the shot.

15 months after prostatectomy, the erections I get from Bimix not only help keep the penile tissue active but the psychological boost is huge.

Pump does not provide a real erection. Bimix or Trimix do provide a natural erection. Feels great. (Trimix made my penis sore so I switched to Bimix which is no problem.)

@artmaltman I recently started Bimix. I am slowly titrating up to a therapeutic dose. Currently, I'm at 40 units, which gave me a decent erection last night, but I will try 50 units next time. I had a trial of Trimix, but ended up in the ER with priapism. Ouch. Don't want to ever go through that again. Plus, I agree with you about Trimix; the injection hurt like the dickens. I'm not wild about injecting my little guy with Bimix either, but at least the discomfort I experience from it is bearable and not long-lasting.

Just a post to keep this post active.

Remember to sign up with your email to receive a discount code for 20 to 30 percent off.

Thanks thudson1965. I use bimix with decent results. 1.5 units lasts between 3 and 4 hours. Decent erection that works. I guess that’s as much as I can ask for.