I'm just happy to be here

Archives1

Staff member
honestly, I am so happy to be able to find this message board and people that go through what I go through

thank you for having me x

You and everyone else are safe here. We all go through stuff with our bodies. This is a pretty caring support group. Glad you are here.

Hi Joanne, good to see you on here, glad you are okay.

Jim in MD

Welcome emily91 there is nothing that is new someone here is going through it and can give you good advice and you are safe here.

Welcome to this site. You will get excellent advice here. You will have to decide what works best for your condition. We're all here to help.

@emily91 We are glad you are here too. Great group of people who are willing to listen, offer advice and get advice. Fee free to ask anything and jump in on the many conversations going on.

JT

Hi @Emily91, I'm adding my welcome aboard too!:D Glad to have you here and you will feel safe and wanted here as well!:D I've been here for just a few weeks but I feel everyone here is caring and supportive and we all love to help each out. With such people around, incontinence doesn't have to be a big issue and the coolest thing is everyone knows how you feel, why you feel that way and what you are going through. Even if you need a place to just say "I've had it!" then come here and tell us about it! You may have seen some other similar forums but on this one you can be sure the people are genuine and no one is looking to harass or belittle any one here. Instead, we all stand up for each other, and that's considering we all live in scattered areas and most of us, I'm sure, have never met in person. But I see the Union Jack under your name and we are popular with folks in your part of the world. And now you're part of ours'.
Once again, welcome. ❤️
Bill in Florida

I had a cystoscopy done in may. Other than slightly uncomfortable for about 2 minutes, it went well. No problems, except slight bladder irritation.

emily91 said:
honestly, I am so happy to be able to find this message board and people that go through what I go through

thank you for having me x

Welcome fellow Brit. Hope you get some good help here.

It's very embarrassing and my doctor is not that great. I'm surprised that this is such a common issue and pleased that I am not alone in having the experience.

thanks for all the replies.

honestly when I joined, I didn't realise that so many people were in the same boat. it is so great to see an active comunity on this

Hey @VCLXI (what does that name mean anyway???:D:D) Roman numerals, I guess! I assume you're new here? It's good that you are joining us! Welcome! I've been here just a few weeks and it has made a big difference for me. I think it will for you as well. It is surprising that this is a common issue and that you are far from being alone! Please try us on for size and you will see that everyone has a good handle on their incontinence issues. As far as I'm concerned, no question is too dumb to ask here! If you don't ask about something then you will never know!
Incontinence is embarrassing and all of us have tips on how to handle that as well. If your doctor is not all that great, maybe we can discuss how to go about finding one that is better. But do tell us more about yourself and we look forward to hearing from you again.

Hello. It's Roman numerals but not in order. 166 CLVXI. I chose it because I love the band OMD and they have a song by the same title and it's similar to my Xbox gamertag.

Thank you for your welcome.