Best pullup brands

@Clayton I hope you are getting help and have good protection for you. I know that they have male pull-ups in small, and they are colored, some grey, some dark blue - I wouldn’t say they look like regular underwear - but less like diapers as in the past.

I think @snow have given you a lot of good advices. The female varieties are going lover in size, so you might find them fit better. The main difference is that the female ones have a slightly different cut and a more feminine design, light feminine colors, floral print and so on. I have used female versions (as samples and before they produced separate male versions) and they are quite similar - maybe a bit more absorbency on the front in the male versions.

I feel you with your problems. I was a heavy wetter through my teens and nothing worse than waking up wet twice in one night. I went through endless tests, we tried no drink, normal drinking, I had this calendar marking wet or dry nights, I did all kind of tests at the hospital, but apparently no reason.

You have done the right thing by asking for help, and you obviously have good support at home. Anything you need that has not been answered, feel free to reach out.

No disposable pull-up actually looks like real underwear they try but the materials used are different enough and the side seams on most pull-ups are a give away

I gave up on trying to make it look like real underwear. Weather you pull it up oh tape it on it’s a diaper, I go for what works best for the situation and for my level of leakage, don’t get caught up on form factor, wear what works and is most comfortable for you, then wear appropriate, not baggy but not too tight clothes over it and you will be good.

too many pull-ups especially the more generic ones look and fit like Granny panties and he absorbent padding does not go up high enough especially in the front for males

I can’t recommend pull ups as I’m incontinent and wet way too much for any pull up. I’m in thick cloth with plastic pants overnight, and quality tape diapers with a booster during the day.