Ashamed for my doctors to see me in diapers

Yea the last time I ordered some the package company tore the box up handlein it and diapers were hanging out the box for everyone to see all day while I worked .

the nurses call them nappies? Makes me feel so ashamed / let’s put you on a dry nappie she says / then oh you have diaper rash / I’ll get some sav for you

I bet the nurse was originally from The UK or Australia or even the Boston area where Diapers are called nappies and the Sav is the shortening of Savlon a well-recognized product used for cuts etc and especially for sores on and around the But etc. Hope this helps she is not mocking or making fun of you.

I just had a physical examination and my doctor handled it in a professional manner. A doctor who has a good bedside manner won't make an issue of this problem because they know that the patient doesn't need anyone- especially their GP- to make it any worse than it already is.

Disperwearer18 said:
the nurses call them nappies? Makes me feel so ashamed / let’s put you on a dry nappie she says / then oh you have diaper rash / I’ll get some sav for you
Nurses here call them pads