Alcohol makes my nights embarrassing

JWT said:
There are a lot of products out there. Keep getting samples until you find the one for you. How much are your voids at night will depend on what type of protection you need. I am a heavy wetter and need the thicker and more expensive diaper out there. I use a few brands. Arena, Tranquility ATN, Comfydry 24/7, molicare, ID Slip, Rearz, Crinkles. These products I have used. They work great for me. Yes there are times you might experience leaks. There are no diapers out there that are 100% leak proof. I lay down a bed chuck to protect my mattress. It helps with nights that I have larger voids. Don't stop looking. If you haven't done so already, give North Shore Medical equipment a call. They are very helpful at what they do and knowledgeable. I get some of my supplies from them. Great people to talk to.

I tried confi dry 24/7 the tabs were terrible and only fasten once.

I recently have started using Northshore MegaMax when my OAB is flairing up it is a bit bulky but have had no issues with leaks and it is pretty quiet. Also tapes are readjustable which is nice when I am able to make it to the restroom

Really good product. I’ve been using the Better Dry briefs and they seem to fit me better and more comfy.

jrpoorman said:
Really good product. I’ve been using the Better Dry briefs and they seem to fit me better and more comfy.

The better dry did work but if I wake up dry then I can't reuse the next night. They're also uncomfortable but I guess that just takes getting used to. Any recommendations for something that's adjustable?

You might want to try Northshore Care Supply's Air Supreme or Air Premium diapers. They are cloth backed so are cooler to wear and have refastenable tabs. I like to add a folded cotton booster pad (actually a Walmart Flour Sack Towel-10 for $7.88) since I am a side sleeper. Since adding the pad I've had virtually no leaks. If I've had a wet night in the morning I simply pull the pad out, rinse it in the sink, and hang to dry. It can then just go in the next regular wash cycle.