A Note on Visibility

That's a very good idea @snow! Sleep walking on a crowded plane could very well present a problem or two! :O And that especially if you tend to open doors going from inside to outside when you're sleepwalking. On a plane, a huuuuge problem! And by the way, watch out for that first step! It's a real doooooozy! :D

@billliveshere yes I can sleep on a plane. Guess its one of the benefits of being a bedwetter, being a sound sleeper. Not much wakes me up. :D I've slept through sever thunder storms that woke up everyone else in the house and only finding out about the storm the next morning when I wake up.

I know what you mean, Jaytee but if you're on a plane and it's going through a severe thunderstorm then I can just about guarantee that will wake you up! :O And that will be an experience I hope I never have to have!!!!

@Jaytee You’re so lucky you sleep deeply. I’m jealous!

@billliveshere Loving adrenaline, dopamine, and norepinephrine the way I do, I kind of love airplane turbulence. Part of that is because I took flight school when I was 18. Commercial airplanes are remarkably safe. Weather barely affects them. You’d be fine ;)

I am new to the board, so I don't have in depth experience. To be honest I worry about what other people think or might see because I do not yet have a diagnosis. For me I think validation will be the key to communication and losing the stigma or worrying about bulge. Oddly when I do wear, I worry morr about walking because it felt different in the beginning but I've become more accustomed.

Hi @snow, Sounds like you are well stocked with meds just in case of turbulence or other airplane annoyances! If I encounter turbulence, I just pretend I'm riding a horse. That is a horse that is 35,000 feet high! :D You're right, airliners are remarkably safe and they are built these days to hold up to even the most severe turbulence. The Boeing 787 is especially designed to "dampen" turbulence and that is one plane I would like to fly on someday.