Why

Spaz, as you reported, her comment was not about empathy, compassion or being helpful. She was being a putz and your reaction was spot on. Maybe she will think before she makes a hateful comment next time. Don't apologize for standing up for yourself!
Stuart

Maymay941 said:
I do like the idea we need to respectfully be aware of people who are telling us our underwear is showing, our fly is down or such.
That is another conversation with another random person however!

When I was on vacation I went in a store and a woman stocking a shelf had the same situation (shirt got stuck on the waistband and her diaper was showing). I said to her “excuse me. I don’t want to embarrass you but your shirt is tucked into your underwear” she thanked me profusely and I said “no worries, were in the same exact boat” and she said “ ah, I understand what you mean”. I got a 5% discount because of that and made a new friend. Speaking of her, I should probably write to her.

@Bobby103 i think you could have been save to assume she was being nasty. That's exactly the same way nosy parents frame that question to other parents when they think their child ought to be potty trained by now. It's a contemptuous remark. That's the way it's framed in the vernacular. If she was saying it ironically, or lightheartedly, it's still inappropriate, because it's a private issues, and she's addressing a stranger.

Sorry I haven't responded I've been hella busy but some people are rude about it I was in Dollar General I done dropped my wallet bent over to pick it up it would diaper showed a little bit in this man he's like oh look at this big baby this is pretty good-sized boy now I ain't scared to fight now and I told him how fucking rude of you that's alright bigger you are the harder you fall and you just might bust your back and then you'll have to be in diapers most people are understanding about it some people are just rude about it I guess I look at it this way I have to wear glasses you have done so since i was a child in school kids would call me four eyes and I would always say four eyes is better than two I can see better than you

lip gloss for the ignorant

5c6933062ab86862a6b76d255ec1953f.jpg