Well this will be fun!

Archives1

Staff member
About to try the tie dye MegaMax. I’ll report back. It sure is festive!
6a458c29524621477c2a75134264aa8c.jpg

@boasammy it’s the tie dye version of the Northshore MegaMax. I’ve been doing just the black ones and had them send a sample of the tie dye with my order this time. So far I like it!

Wow! Now that is over the top!!! I think that is great!!! Go for it! And will be looking forward to your report!!!
I wonder if they make them for those who don't need all of the absorbency of the MegaMaxes???

so these are nappies in different colors and shapes. I don't use anything but a standard ones off the shelf. Just curious and under educated. thanks for any explanation.

@BarbaraDrabek they come in white, black, blue, pink, and tie dye. They are super absorbent and fit perfect for me. Only thing I’ll wear out of the house.

@Gerald51 Indeed! I wore a MegaMax today did tons of walking and getting up/sitting down and I only had one minor leak that my pul pants caught. Took 3 voids too.

@BarbaraDrabek - yes just got to northshorecare.com

@justej ,
I keep reading favorable posts about the quality of MegaMax and other diapers that Northshore offer.

What is your experience with ordering and the company's service?

Consistently excellent experience with Northshore. I often place my order by phone if I have questions about a product I want to try. They always send good quality wipes with each order.

@Gerald51 - I’ve had nothing but good experiences from them. From communication with the owner himself to ordering (wheather online or over the phone) to delivery (I get my packages in 3 days). Other companies have had shoddy packing (I received a case of betterdrys from xp medical and the package was open when I got it. Talk about embarrassing). And I’ve had bad customer service from InControl/rearz so I will never order from them again. Northshore has gone out of their way to make sure that I’m a happy customer and I won’t go anywhere else. Plus their phone lines stay open late so if I need to ask a question they are almost always available.

Nortshore is a great supplier. However; they are a little more expensive. I've ordered from XP Medical before and haven't had much trouble at all.