Weekend fun....Yes FUN...what are you doing to have fun this weekend?

Kole and I had fun at the parade today there was a family with some kids sitting next to us boy did the kids fall in love with Kole it was a beautiful fall day sunshine and light jacket weather and with the crowd and the length of the parade I am glad I was well diapered

8bdcdd1ed59bee84c0134f7312d510e2.jpg
ffe2e360a31f88479548dddc2b927af5.jpg
5af7322d4ce1e6952c7643095efa353f.jpg
d1882b9fa80d2f7ca5aa266f0b9f1946.jpg

Awesome EJ, I have been praying for better things for you. I PM’ed let me know if I can help with the remote IT stuff.
David, love the photos and the parade. I so want to see the view from the lookout! I will be so happy to have a few vacation days.
Our Church Harvest Festival we do every year was fun and the kids had a good time. So proud of everyone for all the time and effort they put into things.
I got to run a game called fishers of men, tell the kids about Simon and the guys throwing the fishing net on the other side of the boat and they had more fish 🎣 than the nets could hold.
Then they got to fish with little fishing rods and nets in a kiddie pool full of toy fish and people. It was about 90 today so the little ones loved it! Too much fun!
6e4fa3ab4ad0c7eb5db7766d53be40b0.jpg
062c4cf535eaaa71b12bc2131a30d44b.jpg
c7c70f6a24771a3095822a7f6121d777.jpg

@jrpoorman sounds like a great day and it looks like the kids had fun
it was a beautiful autumn Wisconsin day today nice and sunny it was light jacket weather at the start of the parade but the jacket did come off about halfway through the parade
yes the view from Grandad Bluff is beautiful I have lived in La Crosse for about 10 years and just love it there is plenty to do and lots of beauty if you ever make it too La Crosse I am sure you will enjoy it there are various different festivals throughout the year there are free music concerts in the beautiful Riverside Park speaking of Riverside park an annual holiday tradition there are the Roary lights
Nearly 160,000 visitors per year enjoy this holiday tradition while driving, walking or taking a carriage ride through Riverside Park. We have a ton of events on select nights for you and the family: Our Rotary Lights Parade, Live music entertainment, Hay Rides, Carriage Rides, live reindeer, breakfast with Santa, our 5k Ugly Sweater Run and so much more. Events are on select nights, check out the Event Schedule for more details.
With over 3,000,000 lights, you can imagine the breadth and depth of this holiday display. And remember, it's FREE.
"We ask for voluntary food and cash donations".

check this link

The place I got this wood treatment from estimated it should take 2 gallons. I used 7.. I did take myself out to eat but didn’t make it to the movies.

Got my grass cut. Did 1/2 on Sat, 1/2 on Sun, plus some weed sacking. Weather has been phenomenal for end of September. Will finish back yard on tues. Supposed to be hot on Tuesday, around 90. Cleveland, Ohio area.

So this weekend? Well was good. Chill time with the Family. Love my chill time wit them.

So what did you do this weekend?

I am on vacation for a week. Honey went to the beach with her family and I stayed home with our dog. We relaxed, I bought a new mop and cleaned the floors and relaxed. Church today. They just got back from their family trip to the beach so that was good. 👍
Heading to Tennessee next weekend for a wedding. Should be a nice trip.