Thanks and goodbye for ever.

@btmsupnmd the problem is that he does it, it that he has those tendencies. The problem is that he brought them to a medical support group and deliberately foisted them on a group of unwilling participants. It's intellectual rape.

That's perverted and disgusting. Full stop.

He knew full well what he was doing.

msuspartan said:
@btmsupnmd the problem is that he does it, it that he has those tendencies. The problem is that he brought them to a medical support group and deliberately foisted them on a group of unwilling participants. It's intellectual rape.

That's perverted and disgusting. Full stop.

He knew full well what he was doing.

He messaged me privately too to tell me to go F myself.

I really don't care about ABDL...not my thing, I don't understand it, but it's pretty harmless and there's a million flavors of kink out there. People should be free to explore their sexuality no matter how weird it seems as long as it doesn't harm anyone else.

But the constant ABDL infiltration of medical incontinence websites seriously infuriates me. People come here to learn, share, etc about a condition that has MAJOR quality of life impacts, involves regular invasive and embarassing medical exams, and substantial costs to deal with care and management. It just isn't a place to get off on your fetish. When my IC started it was pretty quick for me to learn about ABDL as it's almost impossible to search for 'adult diaper' without coming across it. I was surprised just how many websites and forums they have....so I just don't understand why they need to come here.

The Depend.com forum is completely useless, for example as it appears to be almost majority ABDL people pretending to be incontinent. It's SO UNFAIR to people really suffering with this to have to deal with that crap.