tell me what you got for christmas?

Archives1

Staff member
did anyone get some nice gifts for christmas?

got a dvd of a comedy I like (mrs browns boys), and I also got a matching pair of anklets.

expecting something else, too. but as yet no idea what it is going to be

@emily91
That's my favorite comedy, brendan o Carroll is irish royalty.

With me I got some clothes, candy and money.

All I wanted was some continence lol. Didn’t get that, but my wife got me a cool fish cleaning table which was a big surprise.

130e1233c3cc88334f8a25277ec12d54.jpg

@dino, did you see the episode where they are thinking about sending the dog to a home, and mrs brown thinks they are talking about her?

it has to be my favorite- quickly followed by the one where she wants to play mary in the nativity and ends up playing the donkey

I got beats wireless headphones from my sister, a shirt, bodysuit, pair of Yaktraks, candy bar, amputee skin care set, and a gift card from my parents

@emily91
I seen that episode it was a good episode.
Before brendan o Carroll created Mrs brown my dad remembers him doing stand up comedy in small local pub.
So he's come a long way.

I got my car alignment done, Some handmade bags with Peanuts characters on them, some PJ's, and some cool coffee cups.

@emily91 thanks. Yea I have a nice pair of Bose that my dad gave me but I’m constantly losing the adapter to my iPhone. I bought a new adapter for this trip and lost it on the way here. 🤣

Got links I didn't know about to some of my all time favorite you-tube performers. Garrison Keilor, Matt Cremona 2nd channel, the Essential Craftman's 2nd You-tube channel. Spooky Man's Chorale, Ann Reed's "From Somewhere In My home" series. etc. My favorite turned out to be an introduction to The Original Transatlantic Sessions, #1: 3 hours of incredible music
Now I'm on the hunt for the followups! the gift that keeps on giving.

emily91 said:
@dino, did you see the episode where they are thinking about sending the dog to a home, and mrs brown thinks they are talking about her?

it has to be my favorite- quickly followed by the one where she wants to play mary in the nativity and ends up playing the donkey

LOL !!!

So I will share my picture since everyone else is. My mom made these for me. I'm am a big Peanuts fan and even have a handmade quilt from my mom I got years ago. So the bags are great.

09204b3575319e45067724a4a3ad24b7.jpg