What did Santa bring you?

I add horseradish to grated sharp cheese and melt it (sort of like fondue). You could add some medium BBQ sauce to taste. Dip the wings in that! I'll bring it!

@artiejr Dude, they got bedwetter stuff as a 'present'. Not much of a present to me, much more a reminder of their shame. I would have been so humiliated if I got anything related to my bedwetting at a so called gift. Much love to them for their strength in receiving such items as a 'gift'.

Hi FlGuy, that recipe sounds like something that even a culinarilly-challenged guy like me can do!!!! I'd need a cooker like that or maybe just use a regular oven. Or next time I'm up your way can I just stop in and borrow your cooker????? :D

Hi Jaytee, I've got to agree with you that bed wetter "stuff" is not a "present" in any sense of the word!!! It would be extremely humiliating for a child to find something like that wrapped up in nice paper under the Christmas tree!!! Ewwww! I really feel for anyone who had to endure getting a "gift" like that!!! :( I mean what were the parents or whoever thinking!!!!!! Maybe they should get a gift certificate to the School of Humane & Sensitive Parenting????

Maymay941 said:
Sounds like you have pain management and aren't hitting the ER on the regular for now? Are you getting PT?
I've been praying for you.
Looks like you're a good cook and enjoyed every bite.

Pain management is a joke... My doctors can't give me anything but Tylenol which does nothing. And going to the Emergency room sucks because all they do is give me IV pain medication do a CT scan and then send me home without even sending my CT scan to gastroenterologist to get feedback.. The one time I was sent home I was still bound up a few days later when my gastroenterologist ordered a xray to see if I cleaned out. It's crazy to me to have to be on all of the medication I am on just to be able to poop. And if I overslept and miss a dose or run out of medicine or eat the wrong thing it's so bad. My stomach gets so tight after eating it's painful for hours. On top of that I can't bend over at the waist or I about pass out. And when I do bend I mess myself even if I just went. That's why I am seeing physical therapy and have gastroenterology appointments all of the time. Right now I see physical therapy once a week and gastroenterology every other month.. I asked about other tests and was told that it was to early for that by gastroenterology.. But we got to do something because I am going to end up on social security by mid summer if we don't get some answers that will lead to a real solution. It sucks but my whole life has been effected by this. And covid-19 made it worse because I had a long delay from when this started and when I started therapy.

ThatFLGuy said:
Maymay941 said:
Sounds like you have pain management and aren't hitting the ER on the regular for now? Are you getting PT?
I've been praying for you.
Looks like you're a good cook and enjoyed every bite.

Pain management is a joke... My doctors can't give me anything but Tylenol which does nothing. And going to the Emergency room sucks because all they do is give me IV pain medication do a CT scan and then send me home without even sending my CT scan to gastroenterologist to get feedback.. The one time I was sent home I was still bound up a few days later when my gastroenterologist ordered a xray to see if I cleaned out. It's crazy to me to have to be on all of the medication I am on just to be able to poop. And if I overslept and miss a dose or run out of medicine or eat the wrong thing it's so bad. My stomach gets so tight after eating it's painful for hours. On top of that I can't bend over at the waist or I about pass out. And when I do bend I mess myself even if I just went. That's why I am seeing physical therapy and have gastroenterology appointments all of the time. Right now I see physical therapy once a week and gastroenterology every other month.. I asked about other tests and was told that it was to early for that by gastroenterology.. But we got to do something because I am going to end up on social security by mid summer if we don't get some answers that will lead to a real solution. It sucks but my whole life has been effected by this. And covid-19 made it worse because I had a long delay from when this started and when I started therapy.

On top of all that is going on with my health care I also have to deal with my personal well being. There are days like today where I spend all day on the couch because I don't have to energy to do anything else and the pain doesn't help that at all. There are times when I only sleep an few hours before I wake up because my stomach hurts so much. Gastroenterologist is only worried about keeping my bowels cleaned out and nothing else. She didn't feel like I should be out of work at first until she talked to physical therapy. On the 8th when I see her again I am straight out asking for a care plan and time line and will not except anything less.

Thank for your hones up date.
You do so much to rtry to raise others spirits and joke it really is brave and kind.
Absolutely you sho demand a CARE PLAN and timeline

Hi FlGuy, Please know we are thinking of you and always wish the best for you. I second going in on the 8th and insisting on a care plan and time line. It is your right to have one!! Best of luck to you!