Sleeping through the night

@ub66 Bladderease and Quercitin are not FDA regulated medications. They could be made of lead for all anyone knows. Maymay is the only person on the forum who has ever mentioned those supplements as being helpful.

Snow have you heard of the Zantac Cancer lawsuit?
And the poison on breakfast cereals?
FDA!!
I don't know why you want to disparage the products.

Just because your supplements are not tested, may may, Does not mean that they are safe! They are not regulated in any way whatsoever . At least if you’re taking real prescription medications, they *have* been tested and they *are* regulated by the government. That’s why they can tell you what’s wrong with them and HAVE to report *potential* side effects. You think your supplements have nothing wrong with them because they have *never* been tested for safety nor are their manufacturers required to report what the testing results are if they have been tested. Like I said, you could be swallowing rat poison every day. Mercury, lead. You have no idea what you’re shoving in your mouth. And no, cereal does not contain poison or it would be illegal, because the government regulates it.

Your thinking is about as clear as your spelling and grammar.

@Maymay941 I'm almost through a month supply of quercetin, and I have not gotten any benefit from for OAB. I go as frequently as I was prior to starting quercetin. I will complete the bottle just to say that I have given it a full month, and then I will have to look elsewhere for relief or just learn to embrace my OAB and be thankful I don't have urinary retention.

My point is that supplements are not required to be tested by anyone whatsoever, and they often contain toxins. They are not supervised by the FDA.

They are regulated by the Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition under the FDA Under Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act of 1994 (DSHEA)

(Copied from FDA.gov)

FDA regulates both finished dietary supplement products and dietary ingredients. FDA regulates dietary supplements under a different set of regulations than those covering "conventional" foods and drug products. Under the Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act of 1994 (DSHEA):

Manufacturers and distributors of dietary supplements and dietary ingredients are prohibited from marketing products that are adulterated or misbranded. That means that these firms are responsible for evaluating the safety and labeling of their products before marketing to ensure that they meet all the requirements of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act as amended by DSHEA and FDA regulations.
FDA has the authority to take action against any adulterated or misbranded dietary supplement product after it reaches the market.

I’m not arguing about this any more. Kill your selves with toxic, poisonous pills if you want for all I care. It’s your life and death; do what you want.

I very rarely sleep thru the night. I use to wake up and have to change several times and sometimes change the bed sheets and whatnot. My condition has improved in the last 2 years due to diet and other life changes. I recently also figured out I was taking too many supplements, or I believe I was. I had been taking Zeal for life powder mix for several years and during covid I added several vitamins to this. I was taking the Zeal, also a vitamin c,d, b12, iron. I got to feeling real bad and was always thirsty and had a large urine output.
I dreaded every day and my mood was bad. I ran out of the Zeal and didnt buy more due to the price increase and after a week I noticed I felt some better. So I stopped all supplements for now and will be more careful about taking them in the future. I sometimes get desperate to feel better and try things that I think may help.

Yep, “The Grim Reaper is Coming“
With this simple statement, My friend reminded me the other day that your life is in the balance.
So get out and do what you need to do to assure you have balance in your life, work, and play.
Do the things you need to do to assure your comfort, nutrition and happiness.
Take what meds, supplements and use of aids you need that assist you throughout the day and night.

I also take some additional vitamins and nutrition supplements to help me with my ic, arthritis, back and neck pains.
Eat well and do some exercises too.
Use the aids that help. Wrist and knee bands, back brace, sports tape support, and yes even the pads and diapers that allow you to be protected throughout your day and night.

Go have fun, be you, stay active, make time for you, friends and family.
Take the supplements if they help, use the aids if they help,
Wear the protection if it helps, and you can pee in the diaper if you want to. Because it’s there to help you..
Remember, the Grim Reaper is coming, so don’t miss out on life. Get out there and be you.
You’re great,
J
😛
f966591861c4c7c758a4027a3484fb71.jpg

JoeAK: What a great photo. Even has a horse in the scene. Bicycle shorts are padded, yours just comes up a bit higher in front. Most people would not know anything else. And the extra padding makes the ride more comfortable.

JoeAK brings to mind the phrase oft attributed to women:
My eyes are up here!
Lol

(You'll be fine!)

Gorgeous scenery to bike in!

In my case I just need help falling asleep and my secret is Costco's "Kirkland Signature Nighttime Sleep Aid". I break it in half because a whole one is too strong and they work amazing!
I wear the Unique Wellness original brief because they're super quiet and wont wake the wife and they always offer me the needed protection without worry.