Progressively worsening incontinence

I seem to fit,to some degree,into most of these posts. I can have dry days and nights for several days, then a bunch of wet days. I have tried to get the nerve to leave home without being diapered, but just too afraid and anxious to do so. Maybe I should just give it a try and see what happens??? My anxiety level also rises when I'm traveling with friends. Can I discreetly manage my situation? Will people be able to tell that I'm wearing a diaper. I have my 3 yr. post prostatectomy/diverticulotomy check up the end of this month. So far my psa has been considered undetectable. Will it stay that way? Will my incontinence improve or get worse? The same day, I have a appointment with my cardiologist for my heart disease. Anxiety compounded. BUT, I'm still here. I know a lot of you have more serious concerns. I think I rambled on here a little off topic. Sorry.

Stevewet said:
That's what my wife always tells me.

it's true...doesn't always make me feel better, but when you really stop and reflect on it, there's no shortage of conditions that are FAR WORSE than having a crappy bladder and need for diapers.....

this is so true having to wear diapers can be a real inconvenience at times and can be embarrassing but there are far worse conditions and when you look at the big picture diapers reall aren't that bad they are just another form of underwear

MikeJames said:
Stevewet said:
That's what my wife always tells me.

it's true...doesn't always make me feel better, but when you really stop and reflect on it, there's no shortage of conditions that are FAR WORSE than having a crappy bladder and need for diapers.....

I am also experiencing incontinence at an increasing rate. This is being caused by autonomic neuropathy from diabetes that I let go uncontrolled for too long. I have the typical peripheral neuropathy and now autonomic. The autonomic neuropathy has lead to worsening incontinence causing me to wear diapers full time now. At night,I would be foolish to not wear a good diaper. I wear thick plastic diapers backed with tapes especially at night. I like that plastic backed hold their shape better, don’t sag as much and hold in odors better. With the Carhartt pants I wear often, no one can tell I am wearing a diaper, so I feel like wearing a good diaper is the best thing since I don’t think anyone will notice under my pretty well built Carhartt pants.

Hi
I am really similar - peed my bed as a kid and sometimes had day time accidents - bedwetting dried up in early teens more or less - started to wet my bed again on a regular basis at 40 - and started to wear nappies/diapers at night - like others bedwetting then rapidly increased - but at least bed was dry - saw doctors and at the time one of the questions he asked was did I ever wet my pants, at the time I was only peeing at night. I have had lots of medical intervention with little real success.
I had always dribbled a bit after I owed, but this gradually got worse and I started to wear a pad to keep my undies dry - I started to suffer urgency, and eventually one day ended up wetting my pants - this became more frequent and I moved from pads to pull ups to diapers/nappies full time. I now have virtually no control.
I am diagnosed with OAB and urge incontinence and also like others have sleep apnea.
I have come to terms with needing to wear nappies again - they allow me to live a normal life and I do all I want to do - it is shame about the stigma attached as wearing glasses or using a wheelchair etc to help with an illness or disability is perfectly acceptable, wearing a nappy currently is not - perhaps one if the last taboos