Best breif for bowel incontinence

Sorry to bring up and old...ish post but the better dry's do seem to be doing a better job. I do sometimes still have it move up to the front as I do have really bad bowel accidents sometimes, but hey some improvement. I'm thinking of just changing to better dry's for long term. I'll probably use it for a little longer before I make a decision I guess.
Still really bummed out by the bulkyness....it's just the one thing i've always had issues with.

@andy_r Andy, better to be bulky and safe than leak. I don't get too many bowel accidents, but if I get the laxatives wrong I can have a real blow out, so I know what you mean about the mess getting up front, cheers Phil

@physlink yeah It is better to have protection on, it's just really exhuasting to deal with. And I cannot really clean up so well if I have to change outside. I just really prefer doing it at home where I can really clean up and wash down there.......

I guess I am one of the few that finds the super thick diapers overkill for bowel issues. I find a good fitting tab style diaper like attends work just fine.
I then cover up with a tight fitting latex diaper cover. It contorts with the body to hide bulges and holds virtually all smells in.
UDNYWE5wcWuRpRlh4QkE.jpg

Rarely will I have an accident where I think it will come up the back and if I do think that will happen I change in the restroom. I dont try to get myself real clean as your right in that the wetwhipe cleanup is impossible. I get myself as good as I can and put a fresh diaper on. If its just a small accident and it does not smell I just stay in it. Sorry for being gross.

6932bansheeatv said:
I guess I am one of the few that finds the super thick diapers overkill for bowel issues. I find a good fitting tab style diaper like attends work just fine.
I then cover up with a tight fitting latex diaper cover. It contorts with the body to hide bulges and holds virtually all smells in.
UDNYWE5wcWuRpRlh4QkE.jpg

Rarely will I have an accident where I think it will come up the back and if I do think that will happen I change in the restroom. I dont try to get myself real clean as your right in that the wetwhipe cleanup is impossible. I get myself as good as I can and put a fresh diaper on. If its just a small accident and it does not smell I just stay in it. Sorry for being gross.

Will definitely look into this cover.
Unfortunately I have really bad bladder accident's as well and sometimes even end up soaking the brief quite a bit, it's been difficult finding a brief to really manage with it other than the more absorbant ones.

Hey Andy I just want to let you know the best type of that I found me was better dry I'm completely urinary incontinent and also deal with with bouts IBS is well if you need any advice you're more than welcome call me at 970 571-3052