NorthShore free samples came in!

Archives1

Staff member
Thank you to whoever suggested reaching out to NorthShore for free samples! They sent me four, Completely free!

I’ve been wanting to try some new brand pull-ups for a while now, and I’m excited to see how these work!

I know some of you have recommended the tab style ones, but they did not send any of those.

Here they are!
e370101e93ed3cb0a63e2f6f486df500.jpg

@Jacques1553 they are a little big on me, but I can definitely tell just by wearing them for a couple hours they hold a lot. So I am going to worry less tonight about leaking out.

I’ve never tried the depends. I feel like those would be too big for me. My grandma has some that are way too big for me. Someone on here told me to try hers out to see if they would fit, but they didn’t.

These are kinda of bulgy I guess u could say. So I don’t know if I should wear them to school instead of the Goodnites I normally wear or not.

My grandma even said they look like they hold a lot and wants to see if they will send her any free ones. Hopefully I can try out the tab sides ones that everyone talks about.

@filops - Hi there. - For me being on Medicare, it all comes down to dollars and cents, no matter how good something may be. In the end, do the more expensive ones mean that you use less than the just okay Depends? - I don't know. I have not done that experiment. For now, Depends it is. In the end, the check book always has the final say. - Pam

I've tried depends, but they just don't last long enough. I would consistently go through three or four a day...and overnight was out of the question. That's why I've stayed with NorthShore.

@Claytonp so good to hear. What I have tried from Northshore has been top quality! They also seems to have excellent customer support.