It is definitely nice to be able to talk to others with similar issues. I have become a lot more comfortable with my issues because of NAFC.

Pbk123 said:
As in diapers designed for babies? I've been using store brand Depends equivalent step in products for women. Do diapers do a better job?

baby diapers or adult diapers.

A good adult diaper is the best management tool if medical treatments aren't working. I recommend Abena level 4 original plastic backed avaiable at XP Medical, Northshore Supremes available at northshore care supply, or Confi Dry 24/7 which are avaialable at XP Medical and Northshore care.

If you prefer cloth style adult diapers, Seni Quatro are very good. Most people prefer plastic even though most manufacturers are moving toward cloth style.

You'll need to experiment with different brands and sizes and absorbency levels to figure out what works for you. Depends and store brand adult diapers are worthless.

Thick adult diapers aren't as discreet as some of us would like, but a thick diaper is always more discreet than soaked pants.

Pbk123 said:
As in diapers designed for babies? I've been using store brand Depends equivalent step in products for women. Do diapers do a better job?

Yes, diapers are the way to go at night.