Itchy

We went to the beach. I got a 2nd floor apartment over the sand looking at the eater from the balcony. I drank a horrid bottled red wine cooler masquerading as s marguerita and lots of water. The toilet was near, my behind wasnt sandy. My family had fun. O took afternoon nsps on air conditioning.

We all need and deserve a nice vacation now and then!! My wife and I are heading to northern Mn for a wedding and a little fishing for a few days.

Itchy thank you! Humid here
And jealous.
I bet a lake trip to Northern MN would be so delightful
I grew up on the majestic cold Lake Huron in Ontario

I’ll take some pics and figure out how to post them. I love the north woods!! I’m absolutely sure I was a wild animal in my past life and will be once this one is over!! I really am meant to be in the woods!!

Petejc said:
I’ll take some pics and figure out how to post them. I love the north woods!! I’m absolutely sure I was a wild animal in my past life and will be once this one is over!! I really am meant to be in the woods!!
I can attest that northern MN is beautiful.

Actually really cool that Pete gets to return to the feeling of freedom wholeness unencumbered by the reminder of what came after the accident that caused us all to meet

Speaking of the beach, I’ll be going there next week. I’m going to have a bathing suit over top of a diaper so I’m a bit nervous about it. It’s been years since I’ve been to the beach without a shirt to cover the waistband.

I go to northern Mn at least 4-5 times a year. My wife and I go 3-4 then I go a couple for hunting which is one of the reasons I am alive!! I love being out in the woods and feeling lost and completely free!! This helps keep me thinking positively through many days throughout the year!!

b811eb6209129b39dff71ebcae2c56e8.jpg

That is my idea of perfect
I grew up in Canada going to our cottage on a remote part of Georgian Bay on Lake Huron. Quite similar
THANK YOU FOR SHARING