Incontinence at work

Archives1

Staff member
Hi everyone.I started a new internship last week and it’s mostly out on a construction site.My problem is that there aren’t really ways for me to throw my breif away because porta-potties are the only bathroom access on the site and there aren’t any trash cans in there.I do have diapers for night use but they’re bulky and not discreet so I can’t really use those.I’m on a site from 4-5 hours and one breif doesn’t last me the entire time even with a booster pad.I’m thinking the most practical way to handle this is to use a diaper that could last the entire time so i’m wondering what would be a discreet diaper to use for severe urge incontinence that would last 4-5 hours, reasonably,while moving around a lot.any advice is appreciated.

I haven't tried it, but NorthShorw gas a MegaMax which is supposed to hold a bunch, maybe that would work for you.

How about bringing some plastic shopping bags to put the diaper in when you need to change. Then throwing in int garbage. Just a suggestion.

I’ve used the mega max for extended times and yes they work very very well, the only complaint I have about them is the front tape landing zone is really stiff and does get uncomfortable after a while especially if your moving around. Personally I like the tena maxi slip, they are a plastic backed diaper and are very very smooth and with a booster they last me an entire day!!!

I can get a day out of a tena slip maxi so use them when I can't change regularly. I always wear them at night.