I feel awful

be EXTREMELY careful of using a device such as the CUNNINGHAM (penis) CLAMP. personal experience there was way too close to landing me in dire circumstances....and you'll find NO urologist who will even mention it.
frankly, I didn't think the damn thing was still on the market even tho it was actually an over the counter item.

beware the dangers of a 'clamp'....

Andy.

I wanted to thank all of you so much for your words of encouragement and give you an update. I underwent an MRI looking for MS. NO MS! I am so thankful, but very confused. I haves several different symptoms that look like MS. I am still away from home. I wore the clamp for a long time and I was finally able to go purchase adult diapers at a local store. They sell different brands in Europe. I bought the tena slip kind and they seem to work very well. Ken, I want to thank you for your support and help through finding good protection. I am still deployed, I am hiding my incont. as best as I can. My Dr. knows and is helping my conceal it while getting treated. I am trying to wrap my head around this whole process. I am looking backwards to the diagnosis of Chronic Prostatitis. I have gone through several rounds of antibiotics, should I keep trying. I am desperately close to becoming fecal incontinent as well. I always have diarrhea, every BM is an emergency and I barely make it. I have lost control only twice in the last 60 days. I don't know what I am doing wrong. I don't know what to tell the Dr on Monday. I can't make any sense of it. While I am very happy I don't have MS, I was looking forward to being able to point to something specific and say that's my enemy, thats why I can't make it to the bathroom like a normal person.

Thanks for listening. Bless you all.

You are quite welcome. As many of us have said before, it is us that owe you thanks for your service. That alone takes courage, but facing the challenge of military service while covertly managing incontinence is another kind of bravery all together.
You've seen quite a few helpful, caring suggestions here and you can count on that always being the case.
This is a safe and friendly haven.
I'm no doctor, but it seems like you have a few different health concerns all manifesting together. I think your decision to consult with medical professionals is the most logical thing to do at this point.
You know you can always contact me if you need some product
Best
Ken

Thanks Ken, I am anything but brave. I am feel like I should hide all the more. I appreciate all the support, and its an honor to serve these awesome service members. I am grateful to be here with them. Off to the Dr. on Monday. We will see what that holds. I am hopeful for a diagnosis. But the radiologist said everything look normal minus a disc in my neck was bulging a little bit, nothing to cause my symptoms. All my Best

@Youngactiveman

Bro hang in there. I am not going to pretend that I am dealing with anything as complicated as your situation but know we appreciate you and your struggle. Saw that you were deployed. Given the current state of affairs with our country thank you for willing to serve us at home.

Have you tried condom catheters, a lot of people use them when they go to sporting events so they don't miss anything. I tried one and the damn thing fell off then my wife told me why.

My incontinence may not be as serious as that being experienced by some of the respondents here, but I have found wearing a full diaper/"disposable undergarment" with a pad inside it is the only safe route for me when I'm in public for any extended time. Yes, I hate it but I suspect it will be the "new norm" for me that I simply will have to accept and make the best of.

I have Parkinson's Disease which some doctors say is a contributing factor to my incontinence; others disagree. So, I just acknowledge it is caused by something and make the best out of a miserable situation.