How long have you had incontinence

the american pharmacoindustrial complex exists to maximize profit for each encounter so the health care flunkies can pay off a soul-destroying load of debt. many progressed through the ritualized hazing of med school and residency by scoring well on assessments but not developing people skills.

Based on income? I transcribed for 25 years before an avm bleed ruined my life that was already challenged by having two defective kids that bankrupted us.

I was a bed wetter till age 12 and wore diapers at night.
At age 53 i was hit with a couple autoimmune disorders that caused small fiber polyneuropathy and I started having problems with urge incontinence and started wearing diapers when away from home.
Since then, I have had other medical issues and now wear 24/7.
Being i was a bed wetter I now have no concerns with wearing diapers now at age 72 they are just another form of underwear that allows me quality of life with no restrictions.

1997 I had a bad motorcycle accident that resulted in SCI (L4/L5-S1) later diagnosed with CES. Went through 7 surgeries first 5 years post accident but B&B and few other functions/issues never did return or partially returned.
From initially being unable to walk, countless hours of therapy and every painful nerve conduction test known to man (over and over as they monitor nerve growth), living with incontinence is nothing because I do know how much worse it can be.
I'm only speaking from my point of view.