Hi

Archives1

Staff member
Hi guys! Sorry I haven’t been on in a while. I had a busy semester finishing up school and am just now getting some me time. On top of school me and my boyfriend broke up which sucks. It seems like a trend everytime I tell a boy about my condition they end things with me. I know it’s probably a coincidence but I always think the worse, I just wish I had someone I know that could relate to me. I feel like such an outsider at my age

Hey 🙂,
Welcome back! How did you make out with school? Sorry things didn’t end up going the way you wanted with your b/f. That really bites when you care about someone. Sorry that happened.
Truth is if people really care about you and love you then they will look past the things we can’t control, like incontinence issues, or any other issue.
We all have something that may be a little different than the norm we deal with. There is no doubt you will find a new relationship soon, with someone that cares about you, for you.
So what else has been going on? School out now and you get some me time, that’s the best! I’m happy for you. Do you still have to go back or are you done now?
Have to get ready for work, have a great day today, it’s good to hear from you again,
Jim in Sunny Maryland

I didnt have an incontinence problem until i was 72. In my youth I broke up with many girls and they broke up with me. It happens. Take care of what you can and let life fill in the blanks.
So you've had boyfriends, great! Do you know how many women cant attract a boyfriend, women who never had a man dote on them or hold them close? Consider yourself lucky.

Miss Thang
I had to explain to my girlfriend about my problem. We have been together a little over two months. Here's the thing I prayed to God to send me someone, with that being said if it's from God he haS already prepared their heart for what you have to tell them. Hope this helps

God Bless

Hi thanks everyone I really appreciate the advice and kind words. It’s such a bog insecurity and I just feel like it makes me less attractive as a significant other

@missthang ,
Just be yourself, most guys like people for the person they are and not what the look like or if the have a health issue. If you are going to be spending the night with a guy or they are going to stay with you just be honest and say you need to use an underpad or pull up so you don’t leak as you have a neurological condition or something.
May be a little tough to say it the first time but if you just deal with it as a matter of fact type thing like it’s no big deal, you can be assured either one, the guy was shallow and not for you or two, you were stressing over nothing and now you both can relax and get a great night sleep.
Hang in there. Don’t let stupid body issues get in the way of finding someone to enjoy life with. Hope you and everyone here finds that special someone to share life with. You can do it 🙂

missthang said:
Hi guys! Sorry I haven’t been on in a while. I had a busy semester finishing up school and am just now getting some me time. On top of school me and my boyfriend broke up which sucks. It seems like a trend everytime I tell a boy about my condition they end things with me. I know it’s probably a coincidence but I always think the worse, I just wish I had someone I know that could relate to me. I feel like such an outsider at my age

Hell, I’d prefer someone like me because they would understand and not be a judgemental jerk all the time.

Spaz,
I agree too. Makes dealing with things easier for sure. I just look at life like accidents happen sometimes no biggie, then I clean it up and get on with our day.
Thanks for the post.

Jim