hey mods, how do i block a profile?

Well you can always leave. Or you can have a rationable debate over whatever your topic might be. But this is an incontinence area and you should probably stick to that subject matter. If nothing else, then you can probably just private message your person of interest and handle it that way.
Good aluck To You, I hope it all works out.

This morning I woke up to a private, harassing message message from tripichick saying “you irk me.” I reported her three times for removal, and I know that multiple other people have as well back in July when she first appeared and then recently again now that she’s back telling us about her butt sex life. Why doesn’t NAFC do anything about trolls?

Hey guys,

So the moderation is the actual staff of the NAFC i believe. They work Monday - Friday (if im not mistaken) so things over a weekend tend to get taken care of pretty quickly on Monday morning.

By no means - do i feel the moderation is lacking here - i think it looks that way as we do tend to have alot of "trolls" but due to the way the forum is - when something is taken care of; it just flat out dissapears.

Thus, the moderation staff don't get a lot of credit where credit is due.

Just something I've personally noticed - for all purposes, this board has been a godsend to me for my health issues and i don't ever want to see it go away.

Sincerely,
Honeeecombs

I have had extremely good communication with contacting individual email in he board.
That's my experience!

Hello all. I once had to contact the "powers that be." I found them to be very understanding and prompt with my request.

When I first signed up to this board, I used my real name.

When I was reading a thread entitled "What would you like to see on this forum in the future?" (Please don't quote me as it may not be exact.)

Anyway, if memory serves me right I think snow pointed out to remind new members not to use their real names as their username due to (my words here) "nutjobs"

All I could think about was "OH NO....I USED MY REAL NAME!!"

So I got in touch with those powers that be and explained what I had stupidly done and my username was changed immediately to what it is now. Good ol' Boopsie61.

Mods were pretty prompt for me awhile back also.

Somebody posted, I think it was on 18 different threads, trying to sell a product from Australia?, I think.

I just thought it was over the top and a little inappropriate. I flagged every one of them and notified the mods why. I think it was within an hour, every one of them was gone.

I think if someone has a product they want to sell, go through the proper process with the admin,instead of slam posting every thread.

I appreciated their prompt action.

And I completely agree about the woman this thread started about. Very inappropriate and, if I remember right, her initial posts were trying to sell something.

I do think it's hard to handle low income and incontinence and so the braggadocio factor is part of the situation.

@Maymay941 I agree that handling low income can be one of life’s worst challenges, and adding incontinence to that equation is truly dreadful. But something was really off with her. She reminded me of people I’ve met who have done way too much acid. Who knows what her struggles or diagnoses are. Many people here are incontinent and low income as well, and do mot behave as she did.