Would love some advice on how to handle changing in public

I will always try and use the disabled facilities to change. I wear Tena Slip Maxi Active Fit adult nappies as pull ups can’t cope with my degree of U-IC. Which to be honest is a bit of a bonus whichever way you look at it as changing a pull up means having to get undressed! I change standing up and lean against the wall to hold the back of the nappy in place whilst I pull it up and affix the tapes. It takes my minutes few after 35 years practice!! I have occasionally been challenged when coming out of the disabled facilities as I am not visibly disabled. So I tell them I had a spinal injury in the army that left me incontinent and I had to change my protection. That generally shuts them up! Even if I have to use a normal loo cubicle i think we probably think the sound of the tapes is louder than it is and anyway I’m not going to see the people again. I always have a small back pack or bag with spare nappies and nappy sacks in it so if necessary I can put the wet one in there until I can dispose of it. Hope that helps. All the best.

Had RP two months back, leaked like a tap, expected it, but never thought it would be so bad, of what I had read, it said most were continent in weeks, yeah, well, to cut a short story long, I am back working after 4 weeks, Gardener, lifting, pulling, bending, certainly makes one "leak", am relatively dry at home, sleeping, no problem, but out working, I try not to drink too much, but it's a double edged sword, if you don't drink you run the risk of dehydration and all its problems, if I do, I leak more.

Use about two pads in 12 hours, if not I end up with a wet backside, always wear dark, trouble is, all jeans now seem to be skinny fit? .

To cut to the chase, I have to change outside, so try to find a discreet place, bush, tree, had to change in someone's garden, I could see the customer looking for me as I was changing behind some bamboo, if it was not so sad, it would be funny I guess?.

Use a normal pad,luckily I can whip the old one out, and new in, to be honest, I don't really care anymore, it's just something one has to do as best they can, you do get use to it, plenty things much worse in this life .

I think it's slowly improving, one thing about this business, it sure is slow, do the Kegels, but hey, we're all in the same boat, good luck to all afflicted comrades.