Diapers

Archives1

Staff member
How many members here wear Diapers or Nappies if your in the UK

I've been in Nappies at night all my life and been wearing them during the day since last year

Diapers?!?!?

What the heck, this is the Monster Truck Forum!!

Oh, wait.....

(Crap, what have I been posting in the Monster Truck Forum?!?!? )

Uh-oh! @MikeD9876!!!! Well ain't no monster 🚛trucks around here....the last monster truck I saw here was in......wait a minute it was....uh well no!!! Not then either!
And those monster truck forum people in the meantime are getting quite an education then, aren't they!!!😄😄😄

Hi Nappynsn. USA here. I’ve been in diapers 24/7 for neatly 2 decades now. Lifetime bedwetter and in diapers always at night.
a8ebafcdf3d141aa483792744ae57f33.jpg

nappyman said:
How many members here wear Diapers or Nappies if your in the UK

I've been in Nappies at night all my life and been wearing them during the day since last year

I've been back in diapers pretty much 24/7 since last year. It started when my childhood bedwetting resurfaced in my late 30's, as very intermittent, to where it became more frequent in my late 50's, to today in my 60's, where I need diapers every night for my nightly bedwetting. I started wearing daytime diapers last year, when my urge incontinence problem got to the point that being diapered was the only practical solution. After many tests and many doctors, their "best guess" is that it's family history-related. SO I just "Diaper-up" and move on with my life... I wear both disposable diapers, and cloth diapers with plastic pants, depending on my situation.