Diaper recommendation

I've only tried Abena and Depends. I'm open to anything. When I play sports the bulk of the M4 and all my body movements cause it to tear and the stuffing falls out and makes a visible mess. It's depressing me. I used to be able to wear a guard in briefs but I've become fully incontinent with my urine.

Plus I can't wear dress slacks or gym shorts anymore without the bulk being visible.

I used to wear guards during the day, too. It went from guards to the belted guards to disposable underwear, with dis-satisfactory medications in between.. I've always had nighttime issues so I was used to wearing protective garments at night, but I was fairly embarrassed for awhile when i started wearing daytime products. I've gotten used to wearing them and am no longer concerned with them. My quality of life has improved as a result of wearing incontinence products, and I wish I had addressed it sooner than trying the "I spill my drink on my pants" routine for so long.

Plastic pants might help you with the stuffing problem. I've worn the Trufits and the Abena specials at the gym with no issues.

I can tell you the bulk of incontinence products isn't that noticeable. I've never noticed anyone staring at me, and I've never had a stranger approach me and offer their opinion on my bladder control issues. I've also never noticed anyone else wearing incontinence products, but there are whole isles in big box stores dedicated to incontinence products, so I know there is a market for them

My incontinence is not in the heavy classification. However, I have had great luck with the Tena Classic diaper. Though the Tena Ultra and the Tena Supers are heavier diapers, I haven't yet tried them but believe that Tena is a superior product. Abena is known for being robust, I have limited experience with them.

I tried the confidry as suggested and had luck with it for sports. Thank you for the tip!

It didn't fall apart or leak.

If vigorous activity during sports participation degrades your protection, you might consider fixing pants, sports support underwear over your diaper.

I wear underwear like Under Armour over my diaper. The problem is that the diaper falls apart no matter what I try. I end up with the stuffing breaking loose and soaking me.

Im 56, 6'-0", 190, fit, atractive,straight, white. I know, wierd profile name. Maybe this help you understand.
When in H.S I met a girl and it wasn't long on finding out why we were the only 2 sitting out swimming class and we became friends. I was on track team, she played on the tennis team. She used to hide the diapers while playing tennis with pantyhose and those briefs with the lace around legs and rows of lace on back. It was such a pretty look. It didnt matter because everyone else were wearing the same ruffled panties and nobody could tell my friend was wearing diapers. You dont see the look anymore, wish that fashion would make a comeback.
Anyway she graduated college and moved away. I have dated girls that did not wear them and because I wear them it just doesn't seem as comfortable a relationship as me being with someone similar. Maybe the girl for me is a Square Dance Girl with UI 😜. I dont know how to square dance at this point but am willing to learn

Abena M4's are pretty great.
Tena and Attends are OK.
These are FANTASTIC -
Only for people who flood during sleep, not leak -https://www.abuniverse.com/Simple_p_78.html

I prefer ID Slips with an insert booster, or M4. I am very active and walk about 7-10 miles a day on a good week. The key is having a nice supportive boxer-brief or sports brief to hold it up and keep it from chafing.

I'm using three types of pads depending on time of day. Guards in daytime under Polo briefs. In early evening I use Depends because they won't leak quite as much. Overnight I use the Tena briefs because they don't usually leak at all. At night urine accumulates in bladder and if I clam penis can urinate in toilet. Incontinence is really incompatible with travel or sports. Just my experience.

I wear goodnites every night. I know they are for kids but they work best for me. Once in a while they leak when i wet heavy but most of the time they do the job. I wet the bed every night. I use the bed pads for added protection.I can't sleep without my diaper on.

I tried Goodnites when my nighttime issues were first starting. I thought that the checkout person would think they were for someone else. In retrospect, they dont care and neither should I. I stick with fitted briefs now and get a good night's sleep. The Goodnites didn't work out that well.

Where can I find Molicare or Abenas on a website. I am getting very frustrated with all the leaking. When I wet myself, I "gush" until empty and can't control the flow si I need something that can hold a great amount of urine. During urological testing, I found that I have a 1500cc bladder capacity and don't "feel" it filling. I got the first urge during testing at 950cc's! So the determination was when I am incontinent it is between 800-1200 cc's at a time. Any suggestions about great padding? I am continent at night, I only have problems during waking hours.

Cloth diapers with plastic pants overnight. Also have plastic coverage over mattress for occasional leaks. M4s and dry 24/7 have worked great during the day but am now on my second case of Northshore plastic cover diapers and have been very happy with them. Good tapes and good capacity.

dougsbc-I use xpmedical and northshorecare myself, but you can even find what your are looking for on Amazon. All three ship in plain boxes, so there is no embarassment.

dougsbc said:
Where can I find Molicare or Abenas on a website. I am getting very frustrated with all the leaking. When I wet myself, I "gush" until empty and can't control the flow si I need something that can hold a great amount of urine. During urological testing, I found that I have a 1500cc bladder capacity and don't "feel" it filling. I got the first urge during testing at 950cc's! So the determination was when I am incontinent it is between 800-1200 cc's at a time. Any suggestions about great padding? I am continent at night, I only have problems during waking hours.

Do you feel you should talk to your Dr. about a bladder medication to slow down this type of leakage, maybe Myrobetric?