Cystoscopy

@Jwh51 A bit late as I don't consistently check on the forum posts. I've had blood diagnosed in my urine as well. An avenue to consider, if you exercise a lot, or possibly suffer from intense bladder spasms, trauma in that area, etc., you can test positive for blood in the urine. Runners can have this.

Best wishes.

The Mochi,

Thanks for the thoughts and no worries on not checking often we all have lives aside from the forum. ;)

Thanks for the feedback however since I do not exercise intensely I am sure it’s not due to that. I honestly believe it’s IGA neuropathy - an autoimmune condition; just to add on to my beaches autoimmune condition and Relapse remitting multiple sclerosis. It’s all good I just need to meet with my kidney doctor and then to confirm my thoughts they will have to perform a kidney biopsy.

The joys lol at least I am smiling and still thoroughly enjoying my life with my kids and wife.

Cheers

Jason

Hi Feliciaus,

Yes I did have protein in my urine with bubbles and like slimy lines of stuff in my urine. However those have seemed to have cleared up on their own.

Good luck with your surgery. I hope all goes better than you expect.

Cheers

Jason

I have had several, piece a cake, talk to the nurse before hand about using 2 urojets and clamp to keep it in, and all will be good.

I have only had one a short time ago. This was for a progression of tests for my leaks. Now my doctor has diagnosed me with OAB and it was a step for nerve stimulation. The only part for me that was painful was when the camera went into and out of my blader. This I think is where the muscle constricts the urethra to hold urine in the blader. Each time the camera past this spot it was a sharp pain. The pain was like the little urges I get only painful. I did say ouch every time this happened so the doctor would know when and where I had pain. He said everything was fine. I did not have any pain for the time the camera was in my blader or in my urethra distal to that point. The pain was not bad and now that I have had one I think future ones will be even more tolerable.

@rmconversion I think this is one of the ways men and women differ when it comes to bladder pain. By no means does my pain disappear when the catheter nor the camera enter my bladder. Maybe it’s just me. Ladies, what about you?