CRPC

Archives1

Staff member
69 years old had prostate remove 1/15/21 was on hormone shots ellgrad, now i have capc (castration resistant prostate cancer)anyone in the group know of anyone who has had this problem? sound like i might not be around much longer. Start radiation 10/5 and then chemo most likely. Any advice will help. Thanks

Cyph! I'm so, so sorry that this has happened to you! I have no advice whatsoever :( Just sympathy and hopes that the radiation and chemo can do the trick.

I'm really sorry to hear this @cyph. I really hope your radiation and chemo treatments will take care of it.

Look into drug trials at hospitals that are Centers of Excellence like John's Hopkins in Baltimore and the National Institutes of Health. Do not give up and do not stop fighting back.

@cyph Damn that sucks! I'm so sorry to hear this mate. Maybe as @jwai suggested, look into drug trials. Otherwise I will be praying the chemo and radiation help you.

@cyph This group is great for incontinence and general support.

I would suggest Prostate Cancer Groups will have more information about CRPC.

I am a member of Health Unlocked which has a few support blogs (communities). You sign up once, then select which communities you want to join.

I am in the these communities

This is a list of communities relating to prostate.