Coping with bedwetting

Wow haven’t had that happen to me! I usually don’t order diapers on Amazon though. And I don’t think they do their own delivery here. Just ups and USPS.

I actually just also ordered a case of crinklz from NS thanks to my folks. I may have to go back to them. I think I’ve only leaked twice while wearing them. Which is the best that I’ve had.

I had a FedEx guy mix up boxes. Both neighbor and I were getting deliveries. I was surprised when the box wasn't the expected size and I saw him carry my supplies to the house next door. I called out and he realized the mistake.

Yeah same here, it was so bad we had to call the office a few times because they weren’t reading the 5 inch high very visible numbers on each of our condo buildings.
They finally got it together. After we even repainted the signs to bright white letters on black.

@lorumipsum yeah i don't really care that they're carrying ABDL stuff, but I think a LOT of people may not like it....having to start wearing diapers as an adult is pretty hard for a lot of people, many can't even bring themselves to use the word diaper and say "brief" or whatever. Some of us would rather just "own" it an accept that we do in fact wear diapers....but for those who struggle more, going on a website to buy their medical supplies and seeing all the baby shit is probably pretty offputting. I think NS should have just created a new sit for it.

That said, I wear Crinklz and BetterDry and really don't care about the prints.

I do an AMA on adult bedwetting on Reddit about twice a month. Often they fall flat, but some months I get a lot of traction. I feel like that helps spread the word.