Coping with bedwetting

Jim - they do follow some legit instagram accounts I just don’t know why they follow so many abdl accounts. It just doesn’t seem. Professional I guess. I mean. They can follow who they want and I know they are supportive of the whole abdl thing. But I dunno.

Guess since it’s not a mainstream business selling adult diapers, They are probably trying to get their company name out there to keep their staff employed and paid decently. Has to be a tough market I guess.
Just glad they make good products for us.

Yea for sure Jim. It’s the only place I buy from. It’s such a niche market. I guess a comparison for me would be if my prosthetist followed amputee fetish sites. Ya know? But it is what it is. I wish incontinence wasn’t such a hush thing. While I don’t tell the world it’s part of my story

Oh wow, there is a amputee fetish? I didn’t even know there was such a thing. I’ve heard of a shoe or foot fetish. I didn’t know there were other ones.
(Thanks for the edit tip EJ). Was wondering what that button was.

Hahaha. You can still delete!
And yep there is an amputee fetish. There are sites dedicated to them. There are also people who pretend to be amputees for sex.

@jrpoorman there was a movie on Netflix about this. "Quid Pro quo". Main character is a paralyzed reporter who investigates these kinds of people. It was an ok movie. Little trippy.

@justej I can see the issue. I think the ABDL market has really started to open up printed diapers to be more mainstream. I am not sure what to do about it, it's a catch 22.

Maybe we can capitalize and do sports teams or designer patterns. 🙂 silliness never bothered me just keeps life interesting I guess.

justej said:
I’ve commented on Northshore’s Instagram probably once or twice. They only follow abdl people and that seems to be the only people that comment on their social media. It’s sad. I don’t want to be associated with those people. That’s one of the main reasons I don’t speak up.

I completely agree 100%!! Main reason I'm careful what I say and where I say it because of the sex fetish people. To bad they don't start a group that's required to prove incontinence.

justej said:
Jim - they do follow some legit instagram accounts I just don’t know why they follow so many abdl accounts. It just doesn’t seem. Professional I guess. I mean. They can follow who they want and I know they are supportive of the whole abdl thing. But I dunno.

I don't mind that they offer ABDL diapers. I actually believe that Crinklz are a tad more absorbent than Better Dry. Everyone says they're identical but to me something seems different about them. I wish they would also offer Rearz. Rearz Barnyard are incredible and while I loath everything ABDL, I find ABDL diapers are often overbuilt and work incredibly well especially for night time.

That said, I feel like once NS started catering to the ABDL crowd they wanted to just capitalize on the fetish. That is fine, but I think they kind of then turned a blind eye to their loyal incontinent customer base and it's pretty offputting. I think they should have put the ABDL stuff on a different site. Call it NorthshoreABDL or something. I don't follow anyone really on social media because I think social media is destroying our culture. (I do use FB to keep up with family and friends a bit).

What I hate is when ABDL crap seeps into legit incontinence spaces. I've been so disgusted by it...remember the guy a few months back posting videos on here of himself pissing in a diaper? I find that hardly ANY legit IC forums exist anymore...they're almost all totally overrun but gross perverts faking our condition. Check out ADISC...the cringeyest place on the internet IMO. I had signed up there before bc they had the IC section..quickly discerned that they're all full of crap and just writing IC fap fantasies.

I'm a live and let live guy....ABDL is pretty harmless so who cares, but when they invade and destroy good IC resources it's unforgivable and infuriating.

@MikeJames I agree with you. I don't care what anyone else does in private but it crosses a line when they invade legitimate support groups.

I was waiting for BetterDry to come in at LLMedico and finally decided to go ahead and purchase a case of the Crinklz diapers. They work extremely well. I eventually decided to go back to Abena because they are slightly cheaper.

I was a customer at NS before they were carrying ABDL diapers. I switched to LLMedico but it wasn't because of them leaning to ABDL.

Oh I’m still going to order from Northshore for sure. And I don’t mind some of the abdl diapers. I wore the crinklz for a couple of months and depending on how it goes with the Northshore supremes I may go back to them. I’ve been having on and off leaking issues with the supremes and depending on if I can get the leaking to stop we will see what happens. And I would definitely do betterdry but I need an xl. The large is just too snug. I guess it’s not the designs that bother me really it’s the wishing they were incontinent or doing sexual stuff for arousal. I mean whatever floats your boat but I don’t know why anyone would want to go through losing control of a part of your body. But maybe that’s just me as someone who has a paralyzed bladder and is an amputee. I read that the rearz monsters were really absorbent (and the design isn’t terrible) so I’m trying some of those this month in addition to my Northshore order.

Aaaanyway

Hi all, just wanted to say Happy Weekend! Hope everyone is healthy and surviving this virus. Blessing to everyone for protection and good health.

EJ,
I will have to try the rears ones. Is there a good place to get them? I’m still using the Northshore megamax and crinkles. Both are exceptional but it’s always nice to try something new that works great.

I wouldn't mind other brands as well. I am cheap though. I wont pay more than BetterDry. I think that comes our to 1.65 a diaper if ordered through LLMedico. Abena are 1.44$. I loved NS and their customer service but the free shipping on LL is fantastic. They also give you 5% back to apply to the next purchase.

Here's the info on the loyalty program. I bought two cases of Abena L4 last and got 5.15$ in store credit.

justej said:
Unfortunately ll medico doesn’t offer much in my size. Damn being fat

Jim - I got the rearz on Amazon
I like that Amazon has great shipping speeds but they deliver to the wrong houses too frequently for me. Happens 7 or 8 times a year when it is Amazon drivers doing the delivery. Last summer my neighbor accidentally opened my package that was delivered to her door. Rather embarrassing when she brought it over. Kind of glad she moved away a few weeks ago but that was the last time I ever ordered briefs from Amazon.