Bedwet my biggest nightmare

Honestly, i just dont understand why we can hold it all day but at night is like flood gates on a canal open.

I guess too much urine production at night. Go to bed dry and always wake up wet...I’m glad I found the megamax diapers. I’ve only leaked a couple times with them. I sleep on my side allot. Wish they would put more absorbent material in the front and sides.
You doing okay today MayMay?

Thanks Jim i am ok but only because im listening the wisdom her
I was texted my bedroom "has a smell" and as i have a greatly decreased sense of smell due to a virus long ago i try to wash everything in my bed daily but i guess it's not enough, natures miracle doused the pladtuc matress pad as well.
I think smell is the one primary sense that gets us incontinent folk into a realm of discomfort more than the actual incontinence. Its primal.

Hi MayMay,
Our little dog was having some bladder issues earlier today. Was able to get the couple spots sprayed with Nature’s Miracle and a cleaned the carpets with my Bissell carpet cleaner. He’s doing better so had to tuck him in so I can go to store then go see Grandkids.
No fun when your nose doesn’t know. 😳
Hope you have a lovely evening. (And everyone else here too of course) so Blessed with a nice day. Even had the windows open!
Be well my friends.
Jim in MD

Mine started out more at night but the time has gotten increasingly worse and as of lately I’ve had to Use my nighttime diapers during the day if I’m away from home very discouraging but it could still be worse

Im sorry to hear that Petejc. I can only guess the good news is you have developied excellent coping mechanisms over time. Was the trip to Minesota refreshing?

It is a wonderful area!! If you ever want to come up this way just let me know and you can stay with me and I can help you plan places to go

Hi Hannah I'm David welcome I think you will this a friendly group of people with good info and lots of different experiences I myself have fairly heavy incontinence and am diapered 24/7 the dog in my profile photo is my service dog in training and his name is Kole
47124bc15960fe9b63bf55773dce08aa.jpg