Back into the hospital I go!

Archives1

Staff member
I had to go back to the hospital. My urine culture came back and it’s positive for some infection that’s only treated by iv antibiotics

And it’s Friday night in the er. Woo!

May God bless you and help you through this,I believe that we all say a small prayer for you to help you,take care

I had a bad infection after my mastectomy and had daily infusions of antibiotics for 4 weeks. Worked well. Helped I had a port.

I, too. am sorry to hear that. I hope they can knock that infection down in short order!! We'll just hang in there, think good thoughts and you should be all right soon!

I got stuck in the hospital a few years ago with an ESBL-producing E. coli infection, which is antibiotic-reauatant. The good part was that I didn't feel particularly bad for most of it, and they kept me in an isolation room that was nicer than most hospital rooms I've been in. It's still the hospital, though.

I hope you get better quickly, my friend!

Feeling better today. I slept most of the day yesterday and today but my pain is better. Here’s to being on the up and up!

Hey EJ, way to go!!! Sleep will help a lot and helps you fight off infection! And we'll just keep on the up and up!!! 🍺