Ages 15-30 please help

Archives1

Staff member
Anyone this age who would be willing to talk to me and help me out? I'm 18 and a female. If you can help please leave any contact information. Thank you!

I never understand why people do this ...

Why not just talk to them here, where others might benefit from the conversation well.

I was shy at first about my wetting problems then just began to talk about it others will help remember safety in numbers.

I guess that makes sense. I'm just much more likely to respond on the board, than I am over a private message. If I reply on the board, I'm potentially helping many more people, including lurkers.

Hi destiny and Debbie! Yeah I'm done to talk anytime. I understand the embarrassment about it but Sincerly there's nothing to worry about here

Some people grab onto the troll thing without thinking
because they were led down a dark road at first, and they
figure it's a troll.
So don't worry, some people don't trust others due to some past hurt.

Debbie I'm sorry to hear that you've had those negative experiences. That sucks and no one should be treated poorly like that.

I've seen several other boards totally infested with fetish people. The Depend forum for instance is essentially useless because it's a giant ABDL circle jerk. It's hard to tell sometimes. I give anyone the benefit of the doubt but have to admit I was suspicious here.

Anyway, this is an anonymous internet room. There's not a lot of reason to be shy.

OP, I'm 35, I wet the bed every night. I manage it with diapers. If you want to talk to me offline, send me a private message and I'll give you my email address. I'm honestly not sure what I'd tell you privately that I wouldn't say here but if you have questions I'll answer them by email if it helps.

@MikeJames

OP, I'm 35, I wet the bed every night. I manage it with diapers. If you want to talk to me offline, send me a private message and I'll give you my email address. I'm honestly not sure what I'd tell you privately that I wouldn't say here but if you have questions I'll answer them by email if it helps.[/quote]

----------------

Did she respond to you as requested? (just curious)