Adult printed diapers

@Bedwetboy Everybody's different, it's what makes the world an interesting place. The topic of adult diapers is so emotional that's why it's nice to have a safe place like this to discuss it.

I brought up the ABDL aspect, because there are some people here that may be less internet savvy and I wanted to give them a heads up.

I am one of those baby boomers who pees their pants. I had a stroke a couple of years ago,after I started wetting and messing my pants. Tried
Many different brands of diapers, One
I use now is from ABU simple ultra white and very good. If at some time I need a caregiver I don't care if they put pink diapers on me,just as long as the bed stays dry.

The megamax and printed crinklz are both really good. I didn’t know it but someone on the boards let me know the BetterDry adult diapers are the same as Crinklz without the prints. I ordered a case of the BetterDry briefs and it appears in all aspects they are the same but just plain white in color.
If you need more absorbent material you can order a pack of the booster inserts that just have a peel and stick tape that presses inside the diaper. They have different sizes and absorbency from Northshore.
Hope this helps. Be well everyone.

Jim

In my experience I dislike white diapers because it's embarrassing when someone else can see that you're wet. I prefer the blue of the Unique Wellness but refuse to wear something that the fetish people use.
I don't mind the diapers that are a solid color with dots but nothing that makes me feel less manly then incon already can make us feel.

Hi CES,
I agree. I like the supremes from Northshore. It’s nice to have more than just white, grey or mint green...lol. At least there is a nice navy blue, green and the other colors.
Hope you are doing well. Have a nice evening.

Jim

I was a bit surprised to see a person post that he was leaving because of adults having a mature and non offensive discussion. That's sad. To be offended so easily.
About the original question, the Rearz Rebel diaper is the very best I've ever used. Not bulky. Its white with black skulls and crossbones. The now make a pink version for the lady rebels out there. It's not childish and not hospital grade looking.

I do think regarding designs that there is space for a middle ground between the ultra utilitarian medical adult nappies and the ultra-babyish printed ones. As has been pointed out, lots of regular underwear has fun designs. The Rearz Rebel ones look good but are unavailable in the UK.

I've got a Tykables sample coming as I wanted a plastic backed one with truly refastenable tapes for IBS flare ups and they appeared to be the only ones out there. They do a camouflage one which isn't too childish. I'm relatively new to wearing protection but from what I've seen the printed ones are often of a higher quality than regular brands but then cost a significant amount more. I like the idea that Tykables has a cloth area for refastenable tapes whilst being plastic as I can rush to the toilet a lot during a flare up, requiring lots of untaping and retaping. The big barrier is the cost really. Plus, as others have said, it would be awkward enough if people found a spare nappy in my bag, let alone one with babyish prints on!

It would be great if some of these companies did a nappy with a lower absorbency and more adult design.

My Tykables sample came and ultimately I have mixed feelings. It's certainly the best quality product I've ever used - far better than Tena, which I think are the best of the 'regular' brands. The tape design is brilliant as well: velcro which attaches to a specially made area on the front which makes them truly refastenable. It's certainly the only nappy I've worn without any anxiety whatsoever about the tapes failing after trips to the toilet. My IBS has been particularly bad and I wore it overnight and it's the only nappy/pad on which the tapes haven't come loose (I move a lot when I sleep).

The catch is basically the ABDL nature of it - twice as big as my Maxi slips and far, far noisier. I certainly felt like I was wearing a nappy far more than I do when I wear the Tena products and it's very difficult to hide what you're wearing. I guess that these would be seen as a positives for most of Tykables' clientele but they're massive negatives for me. I suppose it's a trade off though - the noise is due to how thick and sturdy the plastic is and the thickness of the pad meant there was no degradation after extended wear - even the pads in my maxi slips end up coming loose eventually.

So ultimately, the Tykables nappies are undoubtedly brilliant but I won't be wearing any on a regular basis due to how difficult they are to conceal. It's a shame that they don't do one with less absorbency because that truly would be the perfect product. I also found that the camouflage design was great because when the plastic inevitably rose up above the back of my jeans, it looked like it could have been regular underwear and didn't look so obviously like a nappy so if they were less bulky, they'd definitely be more discreet than the regular brands. Therefore, I still feel there is a real need for a middle ground - some of the innovation from the ABDL brands but the practicality of the medical ones. I'll probably get a pack for long journeys and really bad IBS flare ups but will be sticking to the Tena slips in spite of the lesser quality tapes.

Once the diaper works OK for my needs I don't mind if printed or non printed.

As it's me that's wearing them. And only me that'll be seeing them unless I end up in hospital which is a slim chance.
Even then it's only disposable underwear.

Squander said:
Bedwetboy said:
These are one of the brands that cater to the ABDL community, which explains the cost I suppose. I do give the ABDL crowd credit for helping drive the manufacturers to make better more absorbent, longer lasting products.

For those who don't know, ABDL = Adult Baby Diaper Lover. People typically into infantilism and not pedophiles.

I'm personally uncomfortable with that kind of printed diaper because of this association, but I would consider a more "mature" design. How about solid colors that are not white?

I HATE everying ABDL, absolutely LOATHE it. The fetish is harmless but the ABDL people are like a vile virus that infiltrates support sites and fakes IC to get off. It's the most obnoxious thing on the world and I too want NO association with that. I could care less about a harmless fetish and don't judge, but their behavior/infiltration of medical support sites is horrible. There's a few obvious ones on this site, but they're somewhat well behaved. They don't realize how obvious they are (just look at avatars and usernames and it's pretty obvious as people stuck with this condition don't like to advertise their diapers or use ABDL screen names, or have avatars of their wet beds).

That said, ABDL diapers to tend to be the best as you've noted and they push manufacturers to offer better products.

I actually use Crinklz at night bc they seem to be slightly more absorbent than regular Better Dry in my experience. I don't like the baby print crap, but since I only wear them at night I don't really care that much. Regular white Better Dry are my day time diaper.

My main issue with ABDL stuff is that it just adds another stigma to what are already embarrassing products to wear and why I'd never wear a printed product if there was a chance anyone would see it. If anything, I find the high quality of products to be frustrating as the one I tried was brilliant but so impractical. I wish Tykables would do non-printed, more discreet versions of their products. In many respects, I think it's something of a no-brainer profit wise as the ABDL folks must be a minority and probably don't use them that frequently.

I suppose however the point is maybe the quality (or lack thereof) in comparison with the regular brands.

I wasnt going to say anything but in light of recent rants, I feel like saying something now. I completely understand where people who are truly incontinent come from. It can be angering, and belittling to know that some people face or emulate incontinence when there are real folks who deal with real incontinence issues. I get it. I do. As far as the few here that may be faking it, I cannot and will not say anything against them. They have never hurt me. But, one angle rarely or never discussed is the people who truly are incontinent and then develop a love or appreciation for diapers. I personally hate diapers. But boy have I been thankful for them at times! If a person becomes an ABDL because of their real need for diapers, then have at it! Enjoy! Have fun! It's your life and your body! People do far worse with theirs! As long as they contribute here and do not make an open mockery of us, then I welcome them and their ideas. Imagine the advice they can offer because of their experience and experimentation. The chances they take with diaper wearing that I would never try, and yet, maybe pass on some damn good advice. I do not mean to insult anyone. We all have our opinions and beliefs. Opinions are like asses. We all have one.

Steven1980 said:
I wasnt going to say anything but in light of recent rants, I feel like saying something now. I completely understand where people who are truly incontinent come from. It can be angering, and belittling to know that some people face or emulate incontinence when there are real folks who deal with real incontinence issues. I get it. I do. As far as the few here that may be faking it, I cannot and will not say anything against them. They have never hurt me. But, one angle rarely or never discussed is the people who truly are incontinent and then develop a love or appreciation for diapers. I personally hate diapers. But boy have I been thankful for them at times! If a person becomes an ABDL because of their real need for diapers, then have at it! Enjoy! Have fun! It's your life and your body! People do far worse with theirs! As long as they contribute here and do not make an open mockery of us, then I welcome them and their ideas. Imagine the advice they can offer because of their experience and experimentation. The chances they take with diaper wearing that I would never try, and yet, maybe pass on some damn good advice. I do not mean to insult anyone. We all have our opinions and beliefs. Opinions are like asses. We all have one.

True and like asses some are big some are small opinions that is.

Dino,
That was great, lol. Thanks made me smile.
Steven, I’ve head the one you posted before. That made me laugh too!
Thank you guys. Hope everyone is doing well.
Jim

jrpoorman said:
Dino,
That was great, lol. Thanks made me smile.
Steven, I’ve head the one you posted before. That made me laugh too!
Thank you guys. Hope everyone is doing well.
Jim

I'm doing okay on my green rock lol aka ireland. Still in lockdown till Monday which will be lifted in stages with 3 week intervals in between each stage.

I am a bonafide, adult bedwetter. Have been bedwetting most of my 68 years. I am not an AB/DL. I choose to wear cloth diapers and plastic pants with prints on them. I don't like being a bedwetter, but it gives me some humor in a somewhat depressing condition. True some companies gear there printed diapers to the AB/DL group, but there are plenty of suppliers who have products made for the incontinent crowd. It's sad that some people are offended by "colorful " diapers. I don't brag that I bedwet, it's just a condition that I have. I manage it as I see fit. I keep my condition private and only close family and doctor's know about it. It's on need to know basis. Sorry for the rant and rave. Have a nice day.

Steven1980 said:

I don't disagree with this entirely. I hate being incontinent and hate needing diapers, but I've certainly come to appreciate that they allow me to live a fairly normal life. I also don't really care that people have this harmless fetish. To each his own. My problem is when they infiltrate legit support sites and post garbage that they're probably fapping to when real people with a real medical condition are trying to get real advice. It's not fair to someone who is new to this and really struggling to be subjected to some inconsiderate dick's jerk off fantasy thinly veiled as an incontinence sufferer.