adbl diapers

hi everyone.

As most of you said, I don´t mind whom the diapers are designed for, but how useful (in absorption terms, which is the most important! not the only thing that matters, but yes the essential property to all of us, I believe). That said, I also like some of them having different drawings and/or colours that makes oneself feel better in self confidence (I mean the ones with non-childish designs, such as northshore or those ones with the weed leafs, for ex.). The brands should learn from our necessities and feelings which are quite obvious, and I´m not speaking for myself, but from close friends and acquintances that pointed it quickly when talking about incontinence (I must say I´m quite open sharing my spinal injury and its sequels such as double IC and diaper need with people around me, I learnt it to be better than being always hiding, afraid of being caught and ashamed of something which never should be reason to feel embarrassing or shameful). I think brands take incontinence patients as just old people near to dementia or deep intelectually disabled, when reality is there´s a bunch of us who are just standard people with some physical or mental illness but living our lifes as normal as we can (or as products available to our issue allows us to!). An idea: why each one of us don´t write an email complaining about this situation and send one copy to every adult diaper enterprise we know? I think it would make them think about it a little! (if we really did it every single person reading this post would be a significant number, wouldn´t it?
Thanks everyone helping in this site, it´s priceless. cheers!!

@ThatFLGuy I have actually gone into surgery with my urology team while wearing the printed diapers. They never said anything about it. When I woke up afterwards though it was the first time before or since that I woke up with the nurses having already put one of my diapers back on me. Usually I just wake up with a bed pad underneath me. Granted it wasn't any of the necessarily "baby" prints. It was the rearz rebel skull and crossbones. The nurse when I woke up said she loved them and that she should get some for while she is working. I thought it was funny especially knowing she was probably being half serious lol. I have never had to stay in the hospital overnight so far thankfully. Though tbh if I did I would probably wear some of the printed ones just to screw with some people lol

Nurses are great in that aspect. When I had my gallbladder taken out, my nurse was awesome. Anytime I'm in the hospital for an overnight stay, I ask to see if the same nurse can assist me. She always made me feel comfortable while I was there.

The ABDL diapers are some of the best made, thick, and hold a lot. The first time I got some many years ago the prints were, what they are. Once I used them however I found them to be very comfortable and very quickly got over the prints being a drawback. I always have something covering my diapers so it really makes no difference. I also use better dry, in control, Seni Quattro, and plain white bambino’s. I will however buy from abdl sites when there are special sales going on.