"Able Bodied" and Incontinent - Is it THAT Rare??

Prior to Long Covid I was physically fit (barring some hypermobility issues) and had lifelong incontinence issues due to Autism and ADHD issues. Indeed, it seems to be quite common in neurodiverse people due to executive functioning issues and issues around bodily awareness.

It did get better over time and my issues were relatively mild (barring the IBS) before I developed Long Covid.

I also have no idea why some people seem to think that incontinence is connected with either old or mentally disabled or otherwise bodily "handicapped" people (if inappropriate expressions, please forgive me, I don't want to offend anyone!).
As many others, I'm also a quite active person, I'm in my early 60ies, quite slim figured, no visible issues (except of the loss of a lot of hair on my head) - I'm only fully bladder IC. I'm sure very many more people have continence issues where nobody else would ever think of - it's really time that the awful stigma gets cancelled!!

@Hbic60 This!

Saw some research that 82% of autistic adults are incontinent so that’s certainly a cohort that would fit into the ‘able bodied and incontinent.’

Interestingly, it’s 85% of kids so it seems around only 3% can expect to ‘grow out of it’ as it were. It does seem a lot of the literature doesn’t emphasise that a lot of problems autistic kids have will likely be lifelong and not just something that will be temporary.

My issues certainly got better as I got older but I never managed to get fully continent. It seems I’m not the only one.

I am an active male in my early 60s and apart from being diabetic have no other problems apart from nightly bedwetting and daytime bladder control issues.