Adult printed diapers

Archives1

Staff member
I am wondering what,if anyone,has tried an adult diaper with prints? Since it seems that diapers will be a part of my wardrobe permanently, I would like to venture into a diaper that isn't quite as institutional looking...at least to wear around home. You can buy mens briefs and boxers with all kinds of designs, but hard to find adult diapers. I have seen a number of diapers with prints, but they are mostly found on ADBL sites. The Bambino Bellissimo for one looks like a great diaper, but the design is pretty infantile. Maybe that shouldn't be a consideration, but it is a little unnerving. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

I would get two types and wear the good ones when I go out. OF course no one sees them any way but you.

@Damp as you say, men's underwear comes in all sorts of colours and patterns these days, so why not try some patterned diapers for a change. After all, white isn't a great colour for diapers. I say, go for it, cheers Phil

Or. Get some colored permanent markers and doodle your own designs on the white while watching tv etc!

Buena Idea MayMay941-I don't watch that much TV. I hated it when I was so sick. Was the only company I had besides my dog. It got me through.

Dearest Barbara. Do you remember the days you prayed to be released because you were so unhappy in this life and now you are too busy and full of joy to watch tv!

Most of the ones out there are for the ABDL community, but NorthShore seems to be coming out with some more reasonable designs. Tena for men at least have grey stripes and look a little more like boxers. Depends are greay, but not worth bothering with in my opinion.

@Squander I agree about the grey depends being poor. Here we have blue tena for men, but they cost more and absorb less than the plain ones. I see that tena have just launched black pull ups for women, maybe men will also get black at some point? Phil

Rearz “Barnyard” are plastic coated and hold a large amount of liquid. My adult disabled son tried them for a long airplane ride and they were amazing. Gave him peace of mind. (Don’t know if they leak when laying down.)
I agree with pbj32. Who cares if there’s bunnies or logos as long as you have peace of mind.

I have no problem if someone wants to wear them. I guess I get the white ones or whatever they are and get them put on.
I hate losing weight, that's my big issue here!!!! ugh...

The depend for men underwear used to sell some that had a design on them. I do tend to prefer them to look more like normal underwear. Also another brand had some that looked kinda like boxer briefs. Neither of these was the best performer in being absorbant.

From some of the replies I have received from posting this question, I feel a few of you are offended by the question. That was not my intent at all. Being incontinent for so many years, and wearing the same kind of underwear, I thought if any of you on this forum found some alternatives to the all white, institutional looking diapers. I have read other posts asking advice about certain incontinence products, so I thought I could pose this question. As i mentioned, men can buy briefs and boxers in a multitude of colors and designs. I joined this forum a number of years ago when my bladder control was getting worse, and after my prostatectomy combined with a diverticulotomy it has not gotten better. If I offended anyone with this question I apologize. I guess, if someone is uncomfortable seeing a post, don't read it, and don't reply. Choices!

I dont think its offensive!
Its hard to be us living with these "Things", if you can find a way to be ok with it i personally dont mind if you glue glitter and sequins on them!

I think something between stark white and childish might be nice. We're starting to see some alternatives for the ladies, but less for us guys. I think the industry is coming around as the baby boomers are aging and peeing their pants more :D

Dear Damp-no problem here. I can't imagine anyone getting offended. IF they did-that is a shame. They should redesign their thought processes. In my humble opinion you did not say anything that should offend anyone. I accept your concern but don't be like I use to be and worry about everything. A good approval rating for a president is over 50 %. So be happy and don't sweat the same stuff. Blessings-Barb