Adult Bedwetter Here

Hi JayTee,
I was thinking about your post about embarrassment and it occurred to me. I was driving to Walmart for a quick errand and wet my depends while in the car. It felt like it went through to my pants but somehow maybe it was just me stressing like oh no, not again...I had tan khakis on😥.
I was embarrassed but went in anyway. Just glad they fit snug and for once didn’t leak through to my pants. I couldn’t tell for sure but if there was a damp spot nothing I could do about it. Just went into the store and went to the restroom and cleaned up and finished my shopping. Anxiety level was back to normal after that. I figured wire case someone would post me up there with all the other weird things they have seen in Walmart...lol

@jrpoorman Oh my that would be embarrassing even with out wetness showing. The knowing you peed but not sure if you leaked.

When wearing for long trips thankfully I’ve kept them dry, even with dozing off during a flight. I can imagine how embarrassed I’d feel if I woke feeling wet, even if the Real Fits did their job and kept my pants dry. I’d hope to just go on like normal, but know that I’d probably be self conscious about it.

Re leaks and public places...
I love to switch it up especially in the summer and wear white pants or thin khaki color tan pants but i find dark colors and or colorful patterned pants are a must on days i might leak when out and about. It hides any wet spots until i can change.
If im especially aware of a bad day i carry an identical pair of pants and a plastic bag to change in a rest room and seal the wet pant in the bag.

I’m mostly having night problems now, but was having some day problems several years ago. My go to pants were black and grey camouflage. It was impossible to pick out most leaks.

@Mightychi @Maymay941 Good point on dark color pants or pants with a crazy pattern like camo with dark colors.