Who make most absorbent adult pull up?

Probably the most absorbant pullup I have ever tried was Unique Wellness. I dont usually need anything that absorbant so I didnt order more because I can use much less expensive brands since I prefer to change them during the day.

I’m becoming a fan of Tena Flex maxi slips. They are easier to change than pull-ups when out and about. My incontinence is getting worse over time and I’m borderline needing more than pads.

Craig88 said:
@JohnKane01851 agree with you that North shore Go supreme, at is why they are number 4 on my list.
I like starting off in pull ups and if changing while out of the house I use a tab style brief or belted brief like Tena Flex maxi. They are my personal favorite.

Here are my favorites that I’ve tried in order.
1. Abena M3 or L3 pull ups
2. Attends Premier pull ups
3. Molicare premium pull ups
4. North Shore Go supreme pull ups
5. Tena overnight underwear
cb9d8485d712fed85fce881e57ab706c.jpg
I second the Tena Flex. They are comfortable, cool, easy to change , and meet my absorbency needs.

I used to use the Tena Flex but found the velcro tabs ended up digging into my skin and they'd fall down a bit (although wearing underwear under them can stop that). They are easier to change than the slips though as you haven't got to lie down or lean against a wall. I ended up just switching to the cloth backed slips before my issues got worse though due to the velcro issue as the cloth-backed slips have refastenable tabs and they were better fit wise.

I'm curious about the new BetterDry pull ups for when I do exercise. Not that I can really do much but I can work up a bit of a sweat with what I do and plastic-backed nappies aren't great for that skin-wise.

A new one on the market is livdry pull ups Protective Underwear.
they have the ability to absorb up to 90 ounces.